There have been several reports on how low-cost smartphones could boost e-commerce in SA… These mass market smartphones have become more and more relevant to utilise as a medium for communicating with businesses target audiences and a tool to gather important information!
Despite the slowing down globally of the growth in smartphones, in South Africa sales are climbing steadily. The continued introduction of low-cost smartphones will not only play a significant role in bridging the technology gaps between feature phone and smartphone users in Africa but also fuel South Africa’s e-commerce sector, mirroring the growth experienced in other countries the world over.
Today we speak to Amanda Reekie from ovatoyou.
Amanda identified a tech gap in the research and marketing industry.
As a driven and successful female entrepreneur and mom, Amanda is the owner and founder of two companies, ImagiNATION Alliance and ovatoyou.
She has identified a space for a quicker more “in-the-moment” method of gathering consumer research, and as such her brainchild, ovatoyou (www.ovatyou.co.za) serves to be just that.
The app provides brands with competitive insight into customers’ preferences, behaviours and lifestyles by combining traditional research methods with the always accessible mobile trend.
Amanda is an inspiring thought leader among women in SA and strives to make her mark in the tech space going forward.
We chat to Amanda about the ovatoyou as well as placing the company its market related context.
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020