“Revenue up, costs down”. Oh! And, “build the most user friendly, online short term insurance website that manages the legal requirements and the user journey through selling policies online”, this was the brief from MiWay to iPropsect, not an easy challenge, but one that has yielded incredible results. iProspect SA not only took up the challenge but recently won GOLD at the 2013 iProspect Global Awards in the Pioneering Solutions that Drive Industry Leading Results category.
Build the most user friendly, online short term insurance website that manages the legal requirements and the user journey through selling policies online.
18 months of planning, strategising, researching, UX development, programming, API development, integration with multiple systems, re-engineering, Transunion, CMS development, innovation, meetings and workshops.
To achieve this for the MiWay project, we had to launch a site that was much better than the old one. And we had to develop a platform that allows for continuous optimization.
This meant a custom built CMS integrated with MiWay’s back office systems. It meant Advanced Google Analytics implementation, user surveys, heat maps, A-B testing and user journey video recordings to be analyzed and interpreted.
During the first months after launch we achieved:
- 29% reduced bounce rate
- 33% increase in online insurance sales
- 71.5% change in website engagement
5 months in, through optimization:
- 17% increase in visitors
- 31% increase in logins to “Self Help”
- 35% increase in user detail updates
- 22% increase in quotes generated
View as a case study
- Why are consumers encouraged to save even in these tough times? | #Money |#Insight | #FSCAMyMoney | Lyndwill Clarke | #ebizradio | FSCA - July 23, 2021
- Beware of them COOKIES! | #LunchtimeMarketing | #LTM | Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 22, 2021
- Jou reputasie maak saak! | #DieBesigheidsKombuis | Naomi Basson | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 22, 2021
- Renewed focus on People | Human Resources | #Management | Candice Neumann | 21st Century | #ebizradio | #Trend - July 21, 2021
- Knowing your value and worth | #ChangeConversationsWithMpume | Busi Selesho | Mpume Ncube-Daka | #Insight | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 21, 2021
- Managing your business reputation | #Insight | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Soft Fascination whilst in a holding pattern | #Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Who can we trust with our planet? | #Opinion | Burt Rodrigues | BIODX | #Sustainability | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- The rise and rise of the all-in-one lifestyle app | #Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - July 20, 2021
- It’s okay to not be okay | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Bridget McNulty | Podcast | #Insight | #ebizradio - July 20, 2021