rAge (really Awesome gaming expo) is one of South Africa’s biggest computer, technology, gadget and geek culture exhibitions that will take place in Johannesburg at the TicketPro Dome from 7 – 9 October. With a theme such as, Escape to Planet rAge, visitors will not be left twiddling their thumbs.
This year ASUS South Africa will make a head turning statement with their feature products. The 24” 185 Hz ROG Swift Monitor and the 34” Curved ROG Swift Monitor will be on display alongside Enigma MOD PC’s which have the latest and greatest ASUS motherboards and graphics cards (this includes the STRIX GTX 1080 and Rampage V Edition 10).
These PC’s are themed around the much spoken about Fallout 4, Dishonoured 2 and GeForce.
The monstrous ASUS eSport PC’s and beastly ROG laptops will also be on display allowing rAge visitors the opportunity to experience eSports the ROG way. ASUS will have their full notebook range on display so consumers can touch and feel the products, this includes the incredible GX700 which is the world’s first liquid cooled laptop.
“We are very excited to show off our latest gear at rAge 2016 and meet up with our customers and distributors to show the latest products and excitement on offer. We are looking forward to form a part of the best rAge yet”, said Reuben Naude, Marketing Specialist for OPBG Sub-Saharan Africa at ASUS South Africa.
Besides ASUS’s remarkable product line-up, visitors will also have an opportunity to take photos with the much anticipated ASUS Cosplayers and take part in the Level Up ASUS App. The App will secure visitors some exciting discounts, products and finally a chance to win an ASUS ROG G752 Notebook worth R30 000!
Get into the game
A 2v2 gaming tournament will also be taking place with CS:GO (Counter Strike: GO) skins up for grabs as well as the opportunity to face off against the ASUS sponsored, White Rabbit Gaming Team (WRG) who have some of the top CS:GO players in the country.
“As with the past two years, WRG will be attending the event again in 2016, this time participating in not one but three titles. We have our two masters’ teams who will be competing in the DGL Masters Tournament for Dota (WRG.Newb) and CS:GO (WRG:Virtue) as well as a premier CS:GO team (WRG:Aspire) competing in the DGL alongside Danah Spies (blOOd_slOth) who will be battling it out in Heartstone under the WRG banner. The master league boasts the biggest prize purse in SA gaming history with a whopping one million rand at stake across two titles. The team from ASUS has been working closely with us across multiple events providing technical and product support”, said Alwyn Venter, Managing Director at White Rabbit Gaming.
Part of the new partnership between Dion Wired and ASUS will see the retailer at the ASUS stand ensuring that customers will receive best value for money with all the technical back-up from ASUS product managers and marketers that will be on site.
The partnership between Dion Wired and ASUS South Africa kicked off on 1 October and enthusiastic gamers will now have the opportunity to purchase ASUS gaming notebooks from their local Dion Wired store.
In Search of Incredible
“We invite all rAge visitors to give us feedback about their ASUS and ROG experiences at rAge by using the #ASUS_za tag on their social media platforms”, says Yolandi Venter, Marketing Manager for System Products focusing on the Sub-Saharan Africa for ASUS. “Our customers are the reason we constantly explore and develop ground breaking tech so your feedback supports us to push boundaries.”
ASUS is a worldwide top-three consumer notebook vendor and maker of the world’s best-selling, most award-winning motherboards. A leading enterprise in the new digital era, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s digital home and office, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktop and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, servers, multimedia devices, wireless solutions, networking devices, tablets and smartphones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 4,368 awards in 2015 and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with its Eee PC™. ASUS has more than 17,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of over 5,500 engineers. Company revenue for 2015 was approximately US$14 billion.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT RAGE JOHANNESBURG
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021