Integrated, multi-channel media sales house, Mediamark, has added the D6 School Communicator to the list of digital media properties it represents as a sales agent. The D6 School Communicator is a high impact, high visibility communication platform used by a growing list of South African schools to inform and to interact with parents.
The School Communicator offers a unique opportunity to reach a key demographic – parents and caregivers with school-going children. It reaches 250,000 parents every day via the Web (desktop and .mobi) and SMS as well as mobile applications for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
The solution allows advertisers to reach a highly targeted audience in a channel that they trust deeply and engage with regularly. It offers a range of flexible targeting options, from schools nationwide to schools in a particular town or suburb.
“We are pleased to extend our digital advertising offering with a wonderful platform that enables brands to speak to parents and caregivers in a clutter-free environment,” says Talib Sadik, managing director of Mediamark. “It strengthens our portfolio as a converged marketing solutions company that helps clients drive maximum ROI from their budgets.”
Says Cindy Diamond, group sales director at Mediamark: “I’m a busy mother with three children at different schools, and the D6 School Communicator is a tool I depend on every day. Because the information is about my children, I vigilantly read these messages and am often drawn to the targeted advertising messages on the D6 platform.”
“We see the D6 School Communicator as the perfect vehicle to reach parents on a medium they really trust and pay attention to, complementing the rest of our portfolio such as our regional radio offerings. We are looking forward to creating innovative and integrated solutions for advertisers together with D6 School Communicator”.
Behind the scenes
Mediamark is a leading multimedia sales house that ensures brands derive maximum value from their advertising spend through tailored multichannel solutions – www.mediamark.co.za
- Consider cultural diversity when working remotely |#LTC |#Coaching |#KevinBritz | Viviana Premazzi | Global Mindset Development – GMD |#Podcast - January 26, 2021
- I’m struggling to get going in 2021! |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson |#Leadership #Podcast |#ebizradio - January 25, 2021
- The real price of free social networks |#OneEyedMan Podcast |#MikeStopforth | Nerushka Bowan - January 25, 2021
- The Saturday Night Show – Tales from my stethoscope | Bruna Dessena |#AdvancedLifeSupportParamedic |#Podcst |#PayItForward - January 21, 2021
- Oops….you exposed yourself! What’s up with What’s App? |#LTM | Craig Page-Lee |#Marketing | Podcast |#ebizradio - January 21, 2021
- Why you need to be agile in 2021 |#LTC |#Coaching |Meenakshi Iyer | Northstar at Work |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- The art of virtual B2B selling in 2021 | #TalkDigitalZA |#AudreyNaidoo |#ShelleyWalters | The Sales Counsel |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- What is SELF EFFICACY? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#Coaching | Liezl Mari Reid |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 19, 2021
- Steve Harvey returns to South Africa to host Season 2 of Family Feud SA | #eBizWires - January 18, 2021
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021