Back in March we discussed the topic of Mechanisation in March: http://www.ebizradio.com/?p=14915
Today we chat about the specific industries and trends that computers/robots will displace humans from and how we as people adapt to this new reality.
Human life has undergone a tremendous change; first to agriculture over 8 000- 10 00 years ago, to that of industrialisation in the 18th and 19th Century to the Modern age following World War 1 and lastly the age of the corporate job from the 60’s.
Today a new change has begun, from driver-less cars to mehanised cars, the need for humanity to do labour to maintain society is beginning to fall away, with this in mind how will people pay for anything with jobs being so scarce in the future, what cultural and economic changes must become the norm for this new system to work?
We explore below.
Flux Trends will be hosting a more in depth talk about this in Cape Town and Johannesburg, take a look: http://www.fluxtrends.com/new-open-session-now-hiring-differently/
Dion Chang is the founder of Flux Trends. For more trends visit:
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020