BizRadio chats to David Hood about his personal journey into the marketing world, his association with the Global Marketing Network and his take and insights into what is known as Marketing Misanthropy.
David Hood is the GMN Online Community Director and has been instrumental in the development of Global CMO™ The Magazine. He is a proficient and experienced Competitiveness Strategist and an author of two books – ‘The Marketing Manifesto’ & ‘Competitive SME: Building Competitive Advantage Through Marketing Excellence for Small to Medium Sized Enterprises’
A Shift in Belief Systems – Once upon a time, we liked our customers. We valued them. But what we hear, see and yes, feel occasionally is a dislike for them. They are now seen as a necessary evil.
What happened? Was it when we – as growing companies, or just career-minded individuals slowly moving up the professional ladder – allowed our belief systems, including how we deal with other people, to be influenced and affected by a profound change; one that moved our personal focus from customer to company, from innovative and entrepreneurial sole-trader or SME thinking to embrace Corporate selfishness?
When did the customer or consumer, change from the very worthwhile and critical lifeblood of your company, to become an external nuisance?
What caused the change… Caused us to change?
Read the full article here: Global CMO™ The Magazine
- Education institutions band together to slash prices for #BlackFriday |#PayItForward | The Knowledge Trust - November 24, 2020
- What is motivational leadership? |#LTL |#Leadership |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Dan Davis |#Penbev | #Cocacola - November 23, 2020
- Sexual harrasement is NOT ACCEPTABLE – Call it out! |#LTS |#kevinbritz |#laurenbritz | Lunch Time Stories | #Podcast |#ebizradio - November 20, 2020
- Doctors make the worst patients | Male breast cancer and business |#LTM |#kevinbrtiz |#bjornsalsone | Dr Carel Piet van Eeden|#Marketing |#Podcast - November 19, 2020
- Are you the next The MediaShop Johannesburg MD? |#eBizWires - November 18, 2020
- Work from home has fundamentally redefined the eight-hour workday | #eBizInsights | Richard Firth - November 18, 2020
- How to hone your selling skills! |#ShelleyWalters |#Sales |#Podcst |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020
- What habits have we picked up whilst working remotely? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#coaching | Barry Davis |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020
- Ad-fatigue and banner-blindness! |#Letstalkdigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Digital | Casey Saran | Danny Greeff |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 17, 2020
- What is Kinesiology and how can your body benefit? |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Callie Knickelbein |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 17, 2020