The modern world is undergoing a economic upheaval. For every new job created some are lost whether due to globalization, the spread of technology, innovation and cost cutting by business’s. No doubt the past few years have been rough on the vast majority of Humanity in a economic sense.
On the ground level, these macro-economic concerns are felt when people fall into a debt trap! On this edition of #eBizInsights, Nick Snow chats to Wikus Olivier from http://www.debtsafe.co.za/ about the many small and large ways one can manage debt, a key financial piece of knowledge that many people are lacking in.
Tips on living well without spending a cent:
- Eat out at home – make dinnertime special with candles and setting the table in a way that you don’t normally do it
- Learn something new / a new skill or hobby without spending a cent– learn how to give a compliment, how to make a great first impression, be a better listener, or let someone show you how to take better photos
- After 5 days into the Spending Freeze Challenge, take a break – go to the shop quickly to buy bread and milk, and think about your normal spending habits
- Start to Up-cycle– start using old things in a new way. Make lanterns from used tin cans, etc
- Enjoy FREE family time– play hide and seek with the kids, do a puzzle, camp out on your lawn or in your sitting room, go for a bike ride in the neighborhood, etc
- Fix your budget– when you are almost through the two weeks, you will be able to see where you can save and find ways to cut items from your life. Adjust your budget accordingly and start to save!
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020