The modern world is undergoing a economic upheaval. For every new job created some are lost whether due to globalization, the spread of technology, innovation and cost cutting by business’s. No doubt the past few years have been rough on the vast majority of Humanity in a economic sense.
On the ground level, these macro-economic concerns are felt when people fall into a debt trap! On this edition of #eBizInsights, Nick Snow chats to Wikus Olivier from http://www.debtsafe.co.za/ about the many small and large ways one can manage debt, a key financial piece of knowledge that many people are lacking in.
Tips on living well without spending a cent:
- Eat out at home – make dinnertime special with candles and setting the table in a way that you don’t normally do it
- Learn something new / a new skill or hobby without spending a cent– learn how to give a compliment, how to make a great first impression, be a better listener, or let someone show you how to take better photos
- After 5 days into the Spending Freeze Challenge, take a break – go to the shop quickly to buy bread and milk, and think about your normal spending habits
- Start to Up-cycle– start using old things in a new way. Make lanterns from used tin cans, etc
- Enjoy FREE family time– play hide and seek with the kids, do a puzzle, camp out on your lawn or in your sitting room, go for a bike ride in the neighborhood, etc
- Fix your budget– when you are almost through the two weeks, you will be able to see where you can save and find ways to cut items from your life. Adjust your budget accordingly and start to save!
- The professional services sector soars in 2022 | #Marketing | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 4, 2022
- Pineapple absolutely belongs on a pizza | #Entrepreneur | #Business | Björn Salsone | Kimon Bisogno | Porcupine Ridge Wines | Ferdinandos Pizza - August 4, 2022
- When will load-shedding end? | #Insight | Eitan Stern | Legalese | Mark Tanton | Red Cap Energy | Big Fish Stories | #Podcast - August 3, 2022
- How do we Future Fit ourselves and our business? | #Coaching | #Work | #Entrepreneurs | Kevin Britz | Chris Verrijdt | FutureFactor | #Podcast - August 3, 2022
- Entrepreneurs and SME’s would like more Tax back! | #Tax | #Accounting | Brunch with Bjorn | Björn Salsone | #Sarah-Leigh Martin | TaxEy | #Podcast - August 2, 2022
- Building bodies to build futures | #Entrepreneurs | #Business | #BodyBuilding | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Raphael Ntumba | North West University - August 1, 2022
- Weekly News Roundup | #News | Kuhle Tshabala | #Podcast - July 29, 2022
- How do we lead in these fast evolving times? |#Leadership | #Marketing | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - July 28, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Vehicles | #Driving | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - July 28, 2022
- Why the trucking industry is so vital to our economy | #Trucking | #Insurance | #Logistics | Ingrid von Stein | Wayne Rautenbach | Hollard | #Podcast - July 27, 2022