With Vaccines now being distributed globally and South Africa releasing its own details on inoculation this weekend, Covid and its massive impact on all aspects of life will continue to dominate the global headlines for the foreseeable future.
In such a environment, Dion is back to examine how trends will take shape in 2021 as well as providing some retrospective thoughts on 2020.
It seems many countries as well as non-state entities such as corporations or hedge funds are pivoting fully to embrace “Green” Tech, especially due to the economic reset of the last year as well as worrying climate data being accrued globally.
At the same time many eyes are looking West, as a new US President is sworn in, policy makers in both the political and economic world are waiting to see how the new Joe Biden Administration will respond to the various issues of our day, including covid-19, the economic malaise we are all in currently as well as relations with Iran, Russia and China.
Enjoy this first podcast of a hopefully better 2021 for all of us.
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021