On 22 June 2017, commercial and corporate law firm Gillan & Veldhuizen (G&V Inc.) announced their affiliation with IR Global, an international professional service network. This partnership makes G&V Inc. an exclusive IR Global member In South Africa, supplying commercial litigation services to all other members and outside users.
CEO PJ Veldhuizen says that this is a great achievement and acknowledgement of their good reputation and service offering. “It also gives us the opportunity to assist our existing clients with quality representation in many more jurisdictions, and improve our service by giving them access to additional advisory services outside our own immediate offering.”
IR Global is a service firm network that provides legal, accounting and financial advice to companies and individuals across 155 jurisdictions. Clients are able to build and grow their businesses through the many benefits IR Global affords its members and affiliates, with international exposure of their brand, access to niche skills across many practice areas and sectors, excellent service and support, and ongoing collaboration.
Gillan & Veldhuizen underwent a vigorous vetting process which included analysis of the firm’s reputation and rankings, and measuring feedback from local IR members and connections to their jurisdictions. The final step was a one-on-one meeting to discuss the protocols, ethos and expectations required.
Veldhuizen remarks that he sees the value in being part of a network of like-minded individuals and businesses that together are all powerful, supporting and complementing each other’s expertise through collaboration, co-operation and sharing of skills. “Here’s to going global!”
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021