Capturing and analyzing customer input across web, telephone, email and mobile channels can help organizations drive customer engagement optimization. But what specific approaches should you take?
One of the top accounting and business consulting firms in North America recognizes that customer service is the key to its ongoing success and growth. Associates at every level of the organization are dedicated to delivering timely and high-quality service to help ensure satisfaction.
In a few cases, the organization’s clients decided to work with another organization for a while, but many eventually returned, citing the “little things” as what they couldn’t live without.
One way of knowing what those “little things” are is through customer feedback. The organization uses enterprise feedback management (EFM) at the heart of a total customer experience program—capturing and turning customer feedback into actionable intelligence to help increase client satisfaction, lower costs and grow revenue.
They manage over 20-30 larger surveys and studies a year, as well as approximately 10,000 email surveys a year with customers. Using EFM has made managing responses and feedback much easier and provided the ability to share the data among the management team more quickly—so that the actionable items that come out of each survey and study can be addressed quickly.
In addition, the organization has seen a steady rise in its client satisfaction index as a result of using EFM to obtain detailed information that identifies areas of the organization that require more training, or to pinpoint issues that were negatively impacting client satisfaction. This has helped the organization identify problems to be solved and increased client satisfaction along the way.
Knowing the “little things” that enhance customer satisfaction helps turn a customer who merely uses your services into a raving fan that recommends your organization to others.
Additionally, the organization has lowered costs and increased revenue using intelligence gathered through its surveys and enterprise-wide customer experience program. For example, they asked customers about the necessity of particular brick and mortar office locations as part of its overall delivery of accounting and business consulting services. What they found was that some office locations were not as important to customers as expected—intelligence resulting in significant cost savings through closing unessential locations. Input from customers also helped the organization build more robust business development characteristics in order to increase revenue opportunities and grow the organization.
What are you doing as part of your total customer experience program to identify “little things” that really matter? Those little things might just help drive customer engagement excellence at your organization.
Behind the scenes:
Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions for customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries use Verint solutions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place.
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021