For this podcast Nick chats to 2 female entrepreneurs, all family, about their new start-up Life-Retreat, Sam Taylor and Keri Taylor.
Take three dynamic women. Bonded through family, a mother and two daughters. Though also bonded through their passion for health, nutrition, well-being, natural living, their love of beauty, their vision of excellence and their dedication in combining all of these elements together. Their strive to align themselves with products and people, who embody these same core values. Care for the environment, a love for South Africa and her people and those less fortunate. The gift in giving and not just in receiving.
Life Retreat is a platform to showcase fabulous products, not always found in your regular everyday store. Products are quite often not mass produced. But rather selected for their uniqueness.
The Life Retreat ladies, believe in all of the products they have selected to form a part of their online store. These are products they’ve used, have tried, have admired and even owned.
The website takes on the format of a blog. And publishes reviews on first-hand experience of products, restaurants, events, etc. Pictures and blogs are shared on all forms of social media, where Life Retreat has an online presence, namely www.liferetreat.co.za, Instagram, Facebook, Google +, Pinterest.
Suppliers are chosen for their value in bettering quality of life and health. For the excellence of their products. Or simply, because they are beautiful, unique, special and just a little bit extraordinary.
Life Retreat offers suppliers an opportunity to promote their businesses and products through advertising banners. Events and functions can be listed on our diary. Product Reviews can be done on products, and suppliers can also donate products for competitions, thereby promoting their wares.
In addition, an online shopping basket, allows potential customers, to shop from the comfort of home. Potential customers are individuals, looking for an unusual shopping experience, where they can find all things healthy and unique, under one umbrella. Products that complement one another.
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020
- How 10 minutes can literally change you as a leader |#LTL |#KevinBritz |#Naomi Basson |Nick Howes |#Leadership |#Podcast - September 21, 2020
- #InclusivityMatters |#LTC | Candid Conversation |#KevinBritz |#Podcast | Lauren Britz - September 18, 2020
- Going Dutch and reinventing yourself on a bicycle |#KevinBritz |#LTC |#BjornSalsone |Tanya Kovarsky |#Podcast - September 17, 2020
- How to create a job search strategy to the hidden job market|#LTC |#KevinBritz | Chantelle Botha |#Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Roboteur takes the tedium out of repetitive tasks| #eBizWires | Graham Fry | Podcast - September 16, 2020