Careers24 have appointed integrated advertising agency, LEFTFIELD to support South Africa’s leading online job portal’s launch in Nigeria. Leftfield, operating from Cape Town and Lagos, has its roots in Nigeria having been founded upon that West African county’s leading dairy account, FrieslandCampina some seven years ago. Since then the agency has consistently delivered impactful integrated campaigns based on local consumer insights and bold ideas that aim to deliver best results.
“We’re thrilled to have been given this exciting opportunity to work with the Careers24 marketing team here and in Lagos. We have our sights set on some big targets and we’re confident that we will achieve these – we are talking about Africa’s biggest economy after all!” said Jason Cumming, MD and Partner at Leftfield, who went on to add, “we have been receiving an increasing number of enquiries for our services from companies based in South Africa that are looking for assistance in taking their brands into West Africa, particularly Nigeria.”
According to Nadia Boucher Coombe, Head of Marketing at 24.com, “Our expansion into Nigeria required a partner with a proactive and creative approach to help promote the Careers24 brand in that region. LEFTFIELD’s reputation for thinking originally and delivering strategic direction will be instrumental in our drive to enliven the online jobs market. We are making great strides in Nigeria since our launch and LEFTFIELD will help accelerate the momentum we have already gained”.
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022