Careers24 have appointed integrated advertising agency, LEFTFIELD to support South Africa’s leading online job portal’s launch in Nigeria. Leftfield, operating from Cape Town and Lagos, has its roots in Nigeria having been founded upon that West African county’s leading dairy account, FrieslandCampina some seven years ago. Since then the agency has consistently delivered impactful integrated campaigns based on local consumer insights and bold ideas that aim to deliver best results.
“We’re thrilled to have been given this exciting opportunity to work with the Careers24 marketing team here and in Lagos. We have our sights set on some big targets and we’re confident that we will achieve these – we are talking about Africa’s biggest economy after all!” said Jason Cumming, MD and Partner at Leftfield, who went on to add, “we have been receiving an increasing number of enquiries for our services from companies based in South Africa that are looking for assistance in taking their brands into West Africa, particularly Nigeria.”
According to Nadia Boucher Coombe, Head of Marketing at 24.com, “Our expansion into Nigeria required a partner with a proactive and creative approach to help promote the Careers24 brand in that region. LEFTFIELD’s reputation for thinking originally and delivering strategic direction will be instrumental in our drive to enliven the online jobs market. We are making great strides in Nigeria since our launch and LEFTFIELD will help accelerate the momentum we have already gained”.
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020