Careers24 have appointed integrated advertising agency, LEFTFIELD to support South Africa’s leading online job portal’s launch in Nigeria. Leftfield, operating from Cape Town and Lagos, has its roots in Nigeria having been founded upon that West African county’s leading dairy account, FrieslandCampina some seven years ago. Since then the agency has consistently delivered impactful integrated campaigns based on local consumer insights and bold ideas that aim to deliver best results.
“We’re thrilled to have been given this exciting opportunity to work with the Careers24 marketing team here and in Lagos. We have our sights set on some big targets and we’re confident that we will achieve these – we are talking about Africa’s biggest economy after all!” said Jason Cumming, MD and Partner at Leftfield, who went on to add, “we have been receiving an increasing number of enquiries for our services from companies based in South Africa that are looking for assistance in taking their brands into West Africa, particularly Nigeria.”
According to Nadia Boucher Coombe, Head of Marketing at 24.com, “Our expansion into Nigeria required a partner with a proactive and creative approach to help promote the Careers24 brand in that region. LEFTFIELD’s reputation for thinking originally and delivering strategic direction will be instrumental in our drive to enliven the online jobs market. We are making great strides in Nigeria since our launch and LEFTFIELD will help accelerate the momentum we have already gained”.
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021