Careers24 have appointed integrated advertising agency, LEFTFIELD to support South Africa’s leading online job portal’s launch in Nigeria. Leftfield, operating from Cape Town and Lagos, has its roots in Nigeria having been founded upon that West African county’s leading dairy account, FrieslandCampina some seven years ago. Since then the agency has consistently delivered impactful integrated campaigns based on local consumer insights and bold ideas that aim to deliver best results.
“We’re thrilled to have been given this exciting opportunity to work with the Careers24 marketing team here and in Lagos. We have our sights set on some big targets and we’re confident that we will achieve these – we are talking about Africa’s biggest economy after all!” said Jason Cumming, MD and Partner at Leftfield, who went on to add, “we have been receiving an increasing number of enquiries for our services from companies based in South Africa that are looking for assistance in taking their brands into West Africa, particularly Nigeria.”
According to Nadia Boucher Coombe, Head of Marketing at 24.com, “Our expansion into Nigeria required a partner with a proactive and creative approach to help promote the Careers24 brand in that region. LEFTFIELD’s reputation for thinking originally and delivering strategic direction will be instrumental in our drive to enliven the online jobs market. We are making great strides in Nigeria since our launch and LEFTFIELD will help accelerate the momentum we have already gained”.
- Augmented Reality and financial services |#Marketing | #LTM | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Data and Creative Effectiveness in Digital Marketing |#LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Antonio Petra |#Digital | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Selling requires 3 D’s and a R – do you have them? |#Sales | Shelley Walters | Sales Enabler | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- How do we tackle INCLUSION in the workplace? |#HR | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Samkelo Blom | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- The events space has now become a hybrid industry | Business Brunch with Bjorn | Liesl Smith | The Events Place | #Entrepreneur | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- African Women Can Build a Better Future for All Africans with Oil and Natural Gas if Men Just Step Back | #Opinion | NJ Ayuk | African Energy Chamber #Insight | #ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- DiDi e-hailing takes on Uber and Bolt in SA |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | #podcast | #ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- Why women are successful leaders | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson |Sonja Coetzer |#podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- The Love Trust – An outstanding NPO | Stephen Brown|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- My therapist is a ROBOT is yours? |#Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021