You could win R15,000 and elevate your business or idea to a new level? The LaunchLab, situated in Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa is a mixed-use business incubator that supports local start-up businesses (particularly in the Innovation and Technology sectors) by offering programmes and workshops throughout the year that aim to empower entrepreneurs with the necessary skills and funding to accelerate their new business ventures.
The LaunchLab Lift-Off, the initiative’s core series, commences its Acceleration Programme on the 21st of July. The most promising participant will win R15,000 in seed funding. The 14-week action learning orientated programme consists of four business start-up modules provided by Regent
University’s Centre of Entrepreneurship, and is facilitated by Mentors and Business Coaches International’s (MBCI) network of internationally accredited representatives. Although attendees can sign up for the whole programme or just attend the individual modules, the chance to win the
R15,000 in seed funding is only available to those who attend the full programme. There are only 30 seats available for the programme, so be sure to book yours soonest. Financial support is available on request, thanks to sponsorship from Deloitte and the IDC.
In addition to the Acceleration Programme, The LaunchLab is offering The Idea Generation Workshop, a three-day workshop sponsored by Microsoft BizSpark and presented by Neil Hinrichsen (founder of South Africa’s first online company). The workshop aims to help entrepreneurs to develop viable ideas for their new business ventures. It will address the subjects of Idea
Exploration, Strategising and Evangelisation. The workshop will be held on the 26th of July, the 30th of August and the 27th of September.
For more information on the LaunchLab and its programmes visit www.launchlab.co.za/events and follow them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TheLaunchLab) and Twitter (@TheLaunchLab).
- How a single event changes your life | Tales from my stethoscope |#Podcast | #PayItForward | Colette van Heerden - March 5, 2021
- ‘Draw the Line Against Malaria’ | #eBizWires| #eBizPayItForward - March 4, 2021
- What impact has Covid had on E-Commerce and global economies? |#Marketing | #Kevinbritz | Craig Page-Lee |#Podcast |#ebizradio - March 4, 2021
- B2B Public Relations and getting it right |#LTC |#Coaching | #kevinbritz | Thandi Chaotsane-Moticoe | #Podcast | #ebizradio - March 3, 2021
- Customer Experience Is The Future Of Marketing |#Marketing | Audrey Naidoo | Jacqui Maroun |#Podcast |#ebizradio - March 3, 2021
- B2B sales has entered a new dimension | #Sales | Shelley Walters |#ebizradio | #Podcast - March 3, 2021
- Create is the most awarded advertising agency in Mozambique | #eBizWires|Article - March 1, 2021
- From the Cape Flats to leading a R400 million start-up | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | Christelle Colman | Elite Risk - March 1, 2021
- The business of podcasting | #Insight | Nicole Engelbrecht | Ingrid von Stein |#ebizradio |#podcast |#ebizradio - March 1, 2021
- GOGO-GADET…..Meet Kyle Shiel – Advanced Life Support Paramedic | Tales from my stethoscope |#ebizradio | # Podcast |#PayItForward - February 25, 2021