We have a 2 for 1 tooday, with two guests joining us for a discussion on computer infrastructure, namely the use of Kubernetes…..
We have spoken to Karl before as he has shared his insights on the open source community, but today we are delighted to have Chris Urwin of Rancher join us as well to discuss how these UK and RSA companies are co-operating.
Obsidian Systems, along with its subsidiaries GuruHut, Autumn Leaf, and RadixTrie, is an established supplier of enterprise-ready open source software solutions. They focus on providing the South African market with vendor-certified products; local expertise to provide consulting, development, and support; and vendor-certified training.
They help teams to get their code to the best compute and the correct data.
E-mail Address- [email protected]
Rancher has quickly become the #1 choice for enterprises looking to run containers and Kubernetes in production. It’s the only product that enables you to deliver Kubernetes-as-a-Service across any infrastructure.
The Rancher leadership team brings together years of experience from leading startups and enterprise companies including Sun, GoDaddy, OpenWave and Seven Networks. Rancher’s founders previously launched Cloud.com which was acquired by Citrix in 2011.
For more info, go to: https://rancher.com/
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021