In today’s featured podcast we chat to John Eigelaar of Keystone Electronic about their new safety RMM solution for the Mining sector as well as the Mining industry as a whole.
Established in 2007, Keystone Electronic Solutions provides a range of Electronic Engineering Research and Development (R&D) solutions in order to assist our customers with R&D, product developed and preparing the product for the market.
Based in Waterkloof, Pretoria, the company services the national market, primarily in telecommunications, but increasingly in mining, security and retail. The company has a Level 2 BEE Certification.
The company has a staff complement of 11 engineers, including one Msc Eng, eight BSc Eng, two engineers with National Diplomas and one BCom.
Our range of electronic engineering services include:
- full turnkey product development Production outsourcing in order to temporarily augment a customer’s development team
- support services for the post production phase of the product life cycle
- specific expert ad hoc design consultations
Our team has the capacity to embrace a customer idea and take full responsibility for the R&D of the product, from inception to the first successful production run.
We are also capable of providing the necessary technical staff to provide post production QA testing, product personalization (firmware loading, serialization etc.) as well as other post production support.
Keystone Electronic Solutions has a fully equipped electronics laboratory at its Waterkloof premises. Equipped with a range of test benches and instruments, we are able to thoroughly test all interfaces of a product before it leaves our hands.
Our laboratory also plays host to reference installations of all the products we have been involved with. This assists us in providing quick and meaningful support to our customers in case of queries.
Keystone Electronics Solutions has invested in the Mentor Graphics PADS EDA Suite for all hardware design capture, simulations and PCB layout.
In the field of software development, we have committed ourselves to the use of open source compilers and operating systems. We prefer the GNU GCC Compiler suite for all our processors as this provides a uniform code base across platforms whether we are developing for an 8-bit AVR CPU, a 32-bit ARM or PC.
Although Keystone Electronic Solutions has standardized on a various architectures for development, we are able to accommodate any other architecture that our clients may require, on request.
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021