Yet another good reason to attend the 16th Pamro and All Africa Media Research Conference in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania from 23 – 26 August 2015, is the chance to listen to Jennie Beck, Global Director of Kantar Media, UK.
Beck is a seasoned professional having worked in media research for 35 years with her first big role as Marketing Director of The Observer newspaper, where she developed a taste for audience research. She then ran her own consultancy before joining what is now Kantar. She works for both TNS and Kantar Media, building exciting new media research solutions and new business around the world. She particularly focuses on Africa and has a base in Johannesburg and works with her clients and TNS right across the African Continent.
She was Chairman of the UK Market Research Society from 2003 – 2005 and was elected a fellow of the MRS in 2006.
Beck will be talking about hybrid audience measurement, what it is and how it evolved, how its being used and how it will change the face of audience measurement around the world. This is an opportunity too good to miss.
The Pamro conference, being held at The Best Western Coral Beach Hotel is expected to set new standards for media research. Included in the line up will be some international speakers:
* Magnus Anselm from Sweden who is talking on the first launch of an online video currency in the world
* James Eberhard, CEO & Founder, GeoPoll and Mobile Accord and Max Richman Data Scientist, GeoPoll, both of the US who will present and explore television viewing habits in Africa and the creation of a sound methodology for measuring audience size ratings and share highlighting several African countries.
* Daniel Cuende, Co-Founder and Innovation Manager, Cuende Infometrics SA, Spain. He will present on how OOH audience metric helps to sell to advertisers and media agencies and how a new paradigm is necessary in OOH research. He will introduce a new system to measure audience.
To book to attend visit the Pan African Media Organisation website
Behind the scenes: Pan African Media Research Organisation’s (PAMRO) mission is to create a uniform research infrastructure for African countries to achieve its objectives and to use the same measuring and target marketing methods so that results of different countries can be compared validly.
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020