Prospect walked away with an outstanding 29 awards, two of which were gold and 27 silver at the 10th annual W3 Awards. The global W3 Awards honour creative excellence in web and recognises creative and marketing professionals behind award winning site, videos and marketing programs.
iProspect took gold for the C-Class #NoAlternative campaign for Mercedes-Benz South Africa, and won for the best Online Video.
The second gold was awarded for Gauteng Tourism Authority’s GeePeeShotLeft campaign in the Integrated Campaign category. They created a socially-integrated campaign which increased its client’s competition entries by 328.57%, drastically improving their client’s ROI.
The W3 awards are sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a Who’s Who of acclaimed media, interactive, advertising and marketing firms globally.
Justin Hartman, Group Managing Director, iProspect South Africa had the following to say about the award win, “Competing with top International agencies like Razorfish, BBDO Global, We Are Social, Lyons, McCann and winning two gold and twenty-seven silver awards against the best of the best is a considerable achievement for iProspect.”
Hartman continues, “This international recognition highlights the highest standard of quality work delivered by our team and reinforces our drive for world-class digital excellence in everything we do. We have been very fortunate to work with great clients like Mercedes-Benz and Microsoft who empowered us to drive innovation and integration across their respective businesses. Without clients like this none of these awards would be possible and winning on behalf of them, is testament to the great relationships we have with them. I am so delighted for our team and extremely proud of the contribution made by everyone involved in making these awards a reality.”
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021
- Behavior is Truth |#LTL |#Leadership |Mike Abel |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 11, 2021
- Looking forward to 2021 | #eBizTrends| Dion Chang| Podcast - January 4, 2021
- Driving demand for local businesses this festive season| #eBizWires | Daryn van Arkel |Podcast - December 18, 2020
- Why podcasting is an effective marketing tool |#Marketing | Paulo Dias |Ultimate Media | #ebizradio - December 17, 2020
- HOW DID I LAND UP HERE? #LTC |#Coaching |#KevinBritz |Julio Muhorro |Sharing Knowledge International #Podcast |#ebizradio - December 15, 2020
- Do you want to go to MONEY SCHOOL? |#Digital |#Mbali Ndhlovu | Nabeel Khan |#MoneyTalks |#podcast - December 15, 2020
- CARING IS THE FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP |#kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #leadership | John Joubert |#cocacola |Peninsula Beverages - December 14, 2020