Nairobi, Kenya. At the second edition of the annual Digital Media Awards (DMA) held in Nairobi on 30th May 2019, iProspect East Africa Limited were overall winners in four categories including Twitter Award of the Year (Guinness Made of More Campaign), Social Good Digital Campaign of the Year (It Takes a Village to Raise a Child Campaign), Content Marketing Award of the Year (ICEA Lion Travel Insurance Campaign) and Influencer Campaign of the Year. (ICEA Lion Travel Insurance Campaign)
In the New Technology Award of the Year, we were 1st Runners up in the Best Use of Chatbots (Cadbury Martian Profile Generator) and Best Use of AI & Machine Learning (Cadbury Martian Profile Generator). We were 2nd runners up in the Online Audience Engagement Campaign of the Year (ICEA LION Travel Insurance Campaign).
DMA is the leading and first of its kind award recognition platform celebrating the very best of digital marketing and technology advancement in Kenya redefining the boundaries of creativity, innovation, and outcomes.
DMA’s objective is to focus on comprehensive digital marketing and technology that take into consideration all the variables that make a successful digital marketing campaign.
CEO of iProspect East Africa, Joel Rao, said, “In the two and a half years of our existence in Kenya, we have constantly strived to innovate business solutions, co-creating with our clients as well as tech and media partners. For me this is a true testament of collaborative efforts within the company marred with a truly dedicated and professional iProspect team who have continuously and tirelessly delivered on driving returns on clients’ investments, living the iProspect mantra of driving business performance. This is a true demonstration that performance is who we are, and driving business performance is what we do best.”
iProspect is a global, award-winning agency – driving business performance for the world’s largest brands including adidas, Diageo, Hilton, Burberry, General Motors, Procter & Gamble, Gucci, and Microsoft. The iProspect team works across a network of 4,300 employees spread over 93 offices in 55 countries.
In 2017, iProspect won more than 200 awards including 15 leadership recognition awards and 33 Agency of the Year titles, and was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017, #1 Global Digital Performance Agency by RECMA, Industry Agency of Choice at The International Performance Marketing Awards, and both Best Place to Work and Most Effective Media Agency by The Drum. Global President, Ruth Stubbs, recently received top honors as the Vision winner for the first Women Leading Change Awards presented by Campaign360. iProspect is part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dentsu Inc.
Go to www.iprospect.com or follow us on Twitter @iProspect_EA.
- Follow your consumers and do it BIG! | #LTM | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 27, 2022
- How to use emotional intelligence to improve your sales? | The Shift Show | #Sales | #GrowGetters | Shelley Walters | Clive Vanderwagen | The Sales Counsel | Ready People | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 26, 2022
- Just Talk to People | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Laura Ruthven| Female Entrepreneur SA Magazine | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 24, 2022
- Can technology take the pain out of recruitment? | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Francois de Wet | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 24, 2022
- Why understanding UBOs is critical |#Insight | #ebizradio | Jason Shedden | Contactable - January 24, 2022
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022