OCO has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) End User Computing (EUC) Competency status – one of the first AWS Partner Network (APN) Partners in Sub-Saharan Africa to do so. This designation recognises that iOCO provides deep expertise in supporting customers that need to provision, protect, and get intelligence from end-point devices, end-user apps, and data on AWS.
APN Premier and Advanced Consulting Partners who achieve AWS EUC Competency status provide services and offerings designed to help customers with strategy, professional services, managing infrastructure, repeatable intellectual property, and optimisation of EUC technologies on AWS, such as Amazon WorkSpaces, Amazon AppStream 2.0, and Amazon WorkLink. The AWS EUC Competency also includes offerings that provide a resource brokering mechanism (control plane), visualization/remote display protocol, and an application execution environment, with either the control plane and/or application execution environment running on AWS (for example Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Horizon, or other solutions).
The AWS EUC Competency offers customers additional assurance that the APN Partner’s capabilities to help them with strategy, professional services, managing infrastructure, repeatable intellectual property, and optimisation of EUC technologies on AWS are of the highest level.
“AWS EUC Competency Partners follow AWS best practices for building some of the most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient cloud infrastructure. We are extremely proud to have achieved AWS EUC Competency status,” says Richard Vester, Executive Director: Cloud & International, iOCO.
“The AWS EUC Competency has been the result of a concentrated effort on the part of our dedicated AWS team, to create a centre for excellence that can offer the highest levels of service and proficiencies on AWS. This is a great achievement, and we are pleased to join a select group of APN Partners with AWS EUC Competency status across the world.”
EUC services on AWS include Amazon WorkSpaces, Amazon AppStream 2.0, Amazon WorkDocs, and Amazon WorkLink. In order to achieve the AWS EUC Competency, iOCO had to undergo an audit of its capabilities, as well as meeting a number of other requirements. iOCO was also subjected to rigorous validation as well as an assessment of the security, performance, and reliability of its AWS offerings and practices.
“The number of companies moving applications and data to AWS continues to grow at unprecedented rates. At the same time, end user access to company data is facing increased security threats and compliance requirements, accompanied by a growing workforce of mobile workers. Securing end user access to applications and data in the cloud is simple with desktop and application streaming on AWS. End User Computing solutions on AWS are designed to provide a secure way for end users to access company resources from anywhere,” Vester concludes.
AWS is enabling scalable, flexible, and cost-effective solutions from startups to global enterprises. To support the seamless integration and deployment of these solutions, AWS established the AWS Competency Program to help customers identify Consulting and Technology APN Partners with deep industry experience and expertise.
Established to simplify ICT, iOCO is Africa’s leading integrated technology services company, with the largest concentration of skills on the continent. As a Level 1 B-BBEE end-to-end ICT managed service provider and Cloud systems integrator, iOCO operates with over 20 years’ experience. Its team of more than 4500 specialists delivers Open Digital Integrator, Enterprise Applications, Data and Analytics, Compute and Platforms, and Manage and Operate solutions to over 1 000 customers.
Inspired by digitally native internet organisations (iO) and creative organisations (CO) of the future, iOCO helps customers navigate the path to an exponential future. To achieve this vision, iOCO holds strategic OEM partnership agreements with more than 90 global leaders.
The fourth industrial revolution brings not only exponential opportunity, but exponential challenges too. The key to succeeding in this two-speed world is finding a digital journey partner that has the expertise needed to drive unprecedented growth. iOCO offers modern solutions that meet the demands of the cloud economy and 4IR.
For more information, please visit: www.ioco.tech
- Why do businesses not spend enough of staff development? |#Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 10, 2021
- Augmented Reality and financial services |#Marketing | #LTM | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Data and Creative Effectiveness in Digital Marketing |#LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Antonio Petra |#Digital | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Selling requires 3 D’s and a R – do you have them? |#Sales | Shelley Walters | Sales Enabler | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- How do we tackle INCLUSION in the workplace? |#HR | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Samkelo Blom | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- The events space has now become a hybrid industry | Business Brunch with Bjorn | Liesl Smith | The Events Place | #Entrepreneur | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- African Women Can Build a Better Future for All Africans with Oil and Natural Gas if Men Just Step Back | #Opinion | NJ Ayuk | African Energy Chamber #Insight | #ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- DiDi e-hailing takes on Uber and Bolt in SA |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | #podcast | #ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- Why women are successful leaders | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson |Sonja Coetzer |#podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- The Love Trust – An outstanding NPO | Stephen Brown|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021