According to law, all vehicles need to be registered with the government, however what happens if the object moves but isnt a car, case in point: tractors, planes, drones, ships etc?
Samar is the alternative to the E-natis system used by government, essentially all non road worthy vechiles can be listed on the registry. Today we chat to Kyle Dutton about the registry, as well as why people/busines’s would wish to use the registry…
End of last year, DA mayor Msimanga in Tshwane has tracked down and recovered 3,000 of what is believed to be a total of 4,784 vehicles belonging to the city, which got missing during the ANC administration. Tshwane mayor, Solly Msimanga, made this known while delivering a report on his first 100 days in office end of last year. He further said the government vehicles were recovered through the help of the Electronic National Traffic Information System (eNatis), SAP, fleet registers of vehicles and lease registers. Currently, there is no consolidated asset register of vehicles belonging to the city, no effective controls over vehicle movements and locations, no checks, balances and controls over procurement.
As you know, many movable assets today (such as mining yellow metals, construction vehicles, quad bikes, jet skis, generators etc), are currently not allowed to be loaded on eNaTIS. However, there is now a new solution available.
- How do your employees engage with your brand in the retail sector? |#Marketing | #Brand | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 17, 2021
- A shotgun approach just leaves a big hole | #BrunchWithBjörn | Björn Salsone | Rose Hare | Public Relations | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 15, 2021
- Apple Updates – Features overhaul for all things ‘i’ |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 15, 2021
- What tribes have emerged post Covid-19? | #Trends | Dion Chang | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Flux Trends - June 14, 2021
- Living in the moment and fulfilling your purpose is what entrepreneurship is all about |#EdifyWithEide | #Entrepreneur | Eide van Zyl | Shireen Onia | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 14, 2021
- Do you lead by example? PR skills and leadership | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | Priscilla Urquhart | Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages | #Podcast - June 14, 2021
- 80% of tasks between HR and business can be automated |#Wires | #ebizradio | #HR | PaySpace| Warren van Wyk | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Improving Customer Service in the retail sector | #LunchtimeMarketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Inspiring Women in Sport |#Insight | Neil Wilkinson | Kryolan | SASCOC | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Conversations you need to be having now | #Leadership | Human Capital | Kevin Britz | Dr. Marcel Hattingh | City Changers Institute | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021