According to law, all vehicles need to be registered with the government, however what happens if the object moves but isnt a car, case in point: tractors, planes, drones, ships etc?
Samar is the alternative to the E-natis system used by government, essentially all non road worthy vechiles can be listed on the registry. Today we chat to Kyle Dutton about the registry, as well as why people/busines’s would wish to use the registry…
End of last year, DA mayor Msimanga in Tshwane has tracked down and recovered 3,000 of what is believed to be a total of 4,784 vehicles belonging to the city, which got missing during the ANC administration. Tshwane mayor, Solly Msimanga, made this known while delivering a report on his first 100 days in office end of last year. He further said the government vehicles were recovered through the help of the Electronic National Traffic Information System (eNatis), SAP, fleet registers of vehicles and lease registers. Currently, there is no consolidated asset register of vehicles belonging to the city, no effective controls over vehicle movements and locations, no checks, balances and controls over procurement.
As you know, many movable assets today (such as mining yellow metals, construction vehicles, quad bikes, jet skis, generators etc), are currently not allowed to be loaded on eNaTIS. However, there is now a new solution available.
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020