According to law, all vehicles need to be registered with the government, however what happens if the object moves but isnt a car, case in point: tractors, planes, drones, ships etc?
Samar is the alternative to the E-natis system used by government, essentially all non road worthy vechiles can be listed on the registry. Today we chat to Kyle Dutton about the registry, as well as why people/busines’s would wish to use the registry…
End of last year, DA mayor Msimanga in Tshwane has tracked down and recovered 3,000 of what is believed to be a total of 4,784 vehicles belonging to the city, which got missing during the ANC administration. Tshwane mayor, Solly Msimanga, made this known while delivering a report on his first 100 days in office end of last year. He further said the government vehicles were recovered through the help of the Electronic National Traffic Information System (eNatis), SAP, fleet registers of vehicles and lease registers. Currently, there is no consolidated asset register of vehicles belonging to the city, no effective controls over vehicle movements and locations, no checks, balances and controls over procurement.
As you know, many movable assets today (such as mining yellow metals, construction vehicles, quad bikes, jet skis, generators etc), are currently not allowed to be loaded on eNaTIS. However, there is now a new solution available.
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021