For many in Africa, financial literacy is a real challenge – Whether due to our unequal past or current pit falls, the vast majority of the population has very little/no ability to manage a budget and cash flow both for themselves personally and for the organizations they work for or that they have founded.
To this end, we have teamed up with Outsourced CFO to try and explain some of the core concepts of financial management and cash flow, especially for business. Even more importantly we focus on the South African context of Cash Flow, and how the particular regimes in our country affect said cash flow management.
In this first conversation we chat to Louw Barnardt about the founding of Outsourced CFO and how they operate within the marketplace.
We focus on the tech/IT Industry as a example as Louw elaborates on how the particulars of the IT sector affect the concept of Cash Flow. We then examine the general state of financial literacy in the country as a whole.
Take a listen below for more.
- Philanthropy: Restoring human dignity through innovation in SA|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - October 30, 2020
- #POWERTOTHEPIXEL 2020 |Fak’ugesi Festival |#MbaliNdhlovu | Dr Tegan Bristow |#Digital |#Podcast - October 30, 2020
- What is the difference between SOCIAL SELLING and SOCIAL MARKETING? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Podcast - October 29, 2020
- Positivity, Authentic and Consistency – That’s how to build a brand |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |#DannyPainter - October 29, 2020
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020