DRS has been named Intel’s Revenue Partner of the Year, South Africa 2015 and Enterprise Partner of the Year, Sub Saharan Africa 2015. In addition, the Technical Guru of the Year, South Africa 2015, was awarded to DRS’s Senior Technical Specialist.
The Intel Partner Awards were held on recently at the Wanderers Golf Club, and acknowledge the outstanding achievements delivered by Intel partners and distributors in South Africa. The award categories included Distributor of the Year, Revenue Partner of the Year, Growth Partner of the Year, Deal of the Year, Technical Guru of the Year, Sales Person of the Year, Commercial Partner of the Year, and Enterprise Partner of the Year.
Accepting the award on behalf of DRS, CEO Robert Brown said the winners were chosen based on their commitment to meeting customers’ information security requirements, their market impact and exemplary use of Intel solutions among their clients. “It is a massive honour for us to receive these awards and we are very proud of being the only Intel partner in South Africa to receive both the Revenue Partner of the Year, and Enterprise Partner of the Year Awards,” he says.
Brown adds that DRS delivers innovative security solutions to its clients, to ensure they can safeguard their information assets, data and networks from the myriad highly sophisticated and rapidly evolving threats of today’s security landscape. “DRS is thrilled to partner with Intel and to bring the company’s innovative, best-of-breed security tools, solutions and services to our customers, and to help them drive success to public and private sector organisations around the country,” he concludes.
Behind the Scenes DRS
DRS is an ICT services and solutions provider that offers ingenious security services with a portfolio that covers customer needs from the creation of security strategy to the daily operation of point security products. DRS partners with market-leading technology providers to ensure the best possible infrastructure and adds the services to ensure that the chosen products are effectively implemented and operate efficiently.
The company specialises in providing innovation and agility in the areas of information security, IT risk management and IT governance, focusing on key areas ranging from Anti-Malware Protection, Desktop Firewall/ Host IPS for PC’s, Content Filtering to Perimeter Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Vulnerability and Configuration Management, Security Event Consolidation and correlation and even Data Loss Prevention, Network Access Control, Encryption and even more.
DRS is a specialist in the effective implementation of many industry-leading technologies such as Air Defense, AccessData. ArcSight and many more. We strive to excel in all domains remaining entrepreneurial.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020