These days, technology is everywhere and there’s no excuse for companies not to provide exceptional personalised experiences. And while the industry has focused on using big data to better understand customers, less emphasis has been placed on the other elements essential to creating those exceptional experiences.
Using Design Thinking principles in its product and providing a dynamic approach to Customer Experience (CX), inQuba is revolutionising how CX initiatives are implemented and employed. The company’s unique approach has resulted in recognition from a number of analyst companies, including Forrester. Most recently, inQuba was listed among the top 20 leading CX companies in the world.
CIO Review’s 20 Most Promising Customer Experience Management Solution Providers – an annual collection of the companies that are breaking new ground and changing the face of CX – included inQuba in this year’s list as a result of its ability to dynamically orchestrate meaningful interactions. inQuba’s ability to use the data collected across all touch points and channels achieves far more than just the ability to know the customer better, but allows for the prediction of customer journeys that will lead to failure, and enables interventions with the customer that can guide them back to them achieving their goals.
The company joins established leaders in the field, such as Medallia and Zendesk, on the CIO Review list, but stands head and shoulders ahead of the competition in translating insight into action. “inQuba has developed the platform Dynamic CX that meets [CX] challenges head on. A data-driven and dynamic approach to customer experience management, Dynamic CX is shifting the possibilities of what is possible in real-time customer engagement,” CIO Review states.
According to Trent Rossini, COO and Co-founder of inQuba, the company’s growing list of awards is a gratifying recognition that the company’s approach is not only meeting the needs of the market, but that it is helping to change the industry’s approach to achieving extraordinary CX. “We are honoured to have been included in this year’s 20 Most Promising Customer Experience Management Solution Providers. As a leading international technology publication that has highlighted the importance of CX for a number of years, CIO Review’s inclusion of inQuba on the list is a wonderful acknowledgment that we have achieved a CX solution that is unlike any other platform out there,” he says.
“In today’s digital media age, the customer must come first, and CX has never been more important. The experience a customer has with a brand is the primary driving force in determining their loyalty, and that loyalty has a direct impact on a company’s business performance. CX is about more than measuring and analysing data. Understanding it and designing better experiences based on the analysis and understanding are key to a truly customer-centric approach. inQuba’s ability to do this, and to orchestrate rich conversations with customers in their channel of choice are just two of the factors that resulted in our inclusion on CIO Review’s notable list.”
- Perhaps its time to join the Circus | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | ZipZap Circus | #Podcast - October 4, 2022
- The power of that SUBSCRIBE button | #Business | #Marketing | #e-commerce | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Lunchtime Marketing | #Podcast - September 29, 2022
- Porn, parents, children and social workers burning out | #Insights | #Society | Ingrid von Stein | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Desperation and hopelessness is surrounding us in business | #Insights | #Business | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Leoni Coetzee | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Why paying your tax as a small business owner is so important | #Insights | #Tax | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Tusani Mnyandu | Mazars - September 26, 2022
- Retailers are looking at smart solutions to South Africa’s power crisis with electricity costs likely to double over five years | #Insight | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - September 26, 2022
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022