Rapidly growing Customer Experience (CX) software cloud specialist inQuba has launched a revolutionary engagement product that is changing the way companies interact with their customers. Called inQuba Engage, this solution allows businesses to establish real-time dialogues with their customers building relationships the way people do – using context to make decisions towards an end-goal or objective.
“Today’s customers are demanding more relevant, personal and empathetic engagement from the brands they deal with. A standardised communication broadcast to customers often on more than one occasion is no longer acceptable. In fact, it is a good way to alienate the very people you are trying to build a relationship with,” says Michael Renzon, CEO of inQuba.
“Most companies base their understanding of their customers on segmentation-based classifications, and very few have the ability to effectively move them towards specific goal-driven outcomes. In fact, because most businesses focus on broad demographics, they lack the ability to offer customers truly personalised and effective engagements. This is why we created inQuba Engage.”
He adds that engagement is a key part of overall CX Orchestration. As such, Engage is a key part of inQuba’s CX platform, alongside CX, Case Management and Social Media. inQuba Engage allows companies to talk to each customer as a ‘market of one’. As customers interact with the business through touchpoints, react to communications and discuss the brand online, all information is captured to provide a single view of the customer engagement. This view informs highly personalised and contextual communications, creating true dialogues that have the immediacy and fluidity of a face-to-face conversation between two people.
Renzon explains that inQuba Engage has been designed for self-service ease of use across the organisation. “From basic marketing newsletters to intricate engagement strategies, Engage empowers your customers to talk to you in a multidimensional, omni-channel manner. Non-technical users can build and execute multi-wave, omni-channel engagement strategies, so marketing teams can easily and efficiently build and execute email and SMS communications, for example. Engage also empowers technical users in the execution of engagement strategies using real time transactional data.”
He adds that detailed engagement designs ensure that communications nudge customers towards a business goal. “Individual dialogues are designed and linked through different events and transactional information, such as purchases, contact centre records and web logs, all add to customer context and can be used to trigger communications.”
Essentially, what that means is that inQuba Engage learns more about the customer as they interact with the business, allowing companies to truly get to know their customers, Renzon says. The relationship memory remembers every customer’s context, transactional history and preferences, enabling real-time two-way dialogues through customers’ preferred channels.
“Every individual follows different paths and journeys in reaching a goal, and gaining an understanding of that individual at each step they take is essential. Creating a dialogue with the customer along the way allows for the creation of a single view of engagement across all channels. This, in turn, facilitates a deeper understanding of the customer. The end result is a means through which companies can engineer successful goal-driven engagements, with the customer and the business benefitting equally,” Renzon says.
“In order to establish a relationship of trust in which your customer will pay attention to your communications and engage with your brand, their changing context must be captured and understood, and the many channels available in the market today need to be embraced. Every business needs to provide rich, context appropriate communications which nudge customers towards their objectives. With inQuba Engage, business finally has an avenue through which it can say the right thing, to the right person, at the right time, enhancing the relationship with the customer and dramatically improving the customer experience.”
Engagement is a key part of overall CX Orchestration. As such, inQuba Engage is a key part of inQuba’s CX platform, alongside CX, Case Management and Social Media
Behind the Scenes
It’s the Experience Economy – in this Age of the Customer, understanding and engagement with the full customer story is no longer optional, and provides guaranteed competitive advantage, growth and profit.
inQuba’s CX orchestration platform enables enterprises to listen to the voice of the customer like never before, covering the entire customer journey, and allowing them to listen, learn and engage every step of the way.
Providing the ability to hear the customer’s voice anywhere, at any time, and in any format, inQuba offers the context that is key to establishing the insights needed to create branded, relevant, highly personalized and dynamic content – and deliver exceptional operational and business outcomes. Our fully integrated, end to end CX platform ensures significantly higher customer engagement and campaign conversion rates.
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021