Many businesses have failed their customers by not offering decent customer service or half hearted attempts of service. If this sector of your business is not FRONT AND CENTER and your customers not heard and respected, then your business is going to be on that slippery slope towards the ground.
#LunchtimeMarketing, exclusively on ebizradio.com every Thursday at 12h00 and is hosted by Kevin Britz and Craig Page-Lee. This week they focus on How to improve your customer service; explore deeper into the customer experience arena, whilst taking a specific look at the retail bracket.
They chat about;
- How retail sectors achieve great customer experience.
- Four steps that global competitors follow to achieve great customer experience and what they did in order to get to where they are.
- Obtaining a balance between customer experience in person as well as on an online platform.
- What steps do you need in your business to improve the customers experience and why we so often do not even think about!
CONNECT DIRECTLY: Kevin Britz Lunchtime Series Host Business Owner, Leadership Facilitator, Training Specialist, and Coach – Leadership by Design – www.lunchtimeleadership.co.za
Craig Page-Lee Email: [email protected] Twitter: @cpl_ignite LinkedIn: Craig Page-Lee
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021