This year iLearn has partnered with Over The Rainbow to offer a ‘Hosted Learnership Solution’ to small businesses and entrepreneurs as part of the 67 Logos Designathon – an initiative that donates professionally designed logos to participating entrepreneurs and provides business support through corporate partners to celebrate Nelson Mandela Day. The learnership will empower and equip black-owned businesses with the skills and knowledge needed to create wealth in the global economy and to build sustainable and thriving businesses.
“Our team is extremely excited about this unique opportunity and the shared value that this project will create for black entrepreneurs in South Africa this Mandela Day. Our ultimate goal is to empower the successful entrepreneurs by providing them with the necessary skills to develop sustainable businesses, allowing them to become more economically active”, says Richard Rayne, Managing Director at iLearn.
The learnership is a 12-month SETA accredited learnership qualification designed to provide entrepreneurs with the formal academic knowledge and skills needed to run small to medium business ventures.
“The effect that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on entrepreneurs means that it is now more important than ever that small businesses get all the support they can. The 67 Logos Designathon has already made a lifetime difference for many small businesses and entrepreneurs. Imagine the value that this additional learnership will add, “ says Lesley Waterkeyn, the brainchild behind the 67 Logos Designathon well as the Founder and Executive Director at Over The Rainbow.
SMEs and Entrepreneurs can still enter the 67 Logos Designathon as applications close on the 10th of July 2021.
If you would like to make a difference in an entrepreneur’s life by becoming a sponsor for this fantastic learnership, send an email to [email protected].
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021