This year iLearn has partnered with Over The Rainbow to offer a ‘Hosted Learnership Solution’ to small businesses and entrepreneurs as part of the 67 Logos Designathon – an initiative that donates professionally designed logos to participating entrepreneurs and provides business support through corporate partners to celebrate Nelson Mandela Day. The learnership will empower and equip black-owned businesses with the skills and knowledge needed to create wealth in the global economy and to build sustainable and thriving businesses.
“Our team is extremely excited about this unique opportunity and the shared value that this project will create for black entrepreneurs in South Africa this Mandela Day. Our ultimate goal is to empower the successful entrepreneurs by providing them with the necessary skills to develop sustainable businesses, allowing them to become more economically active”, says Richard Rayne, Managing Director at iLearn.
The learnership is a 12-month SETA accredited learnership qualification designed to provide entrepreneurs with the formal academic knowledge and skills needed to run small to medium business ventures.
“The effect that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on entrepreneurs means that it is now more important than ever that small businesses get all the support they can. The 67 Logos Designathon has already made a lifetime difference for many small businesses and entrepreneurs. Imagine the value that this additional learnership will add, “ says Lesley Waterkeyn, the brainchild behind the 67 Logos Designathon well as the Founder and Executive Director at Over The Rainbow.
SMEs and Entrepreneurs can still enter the 67 Logos Designathon as applications close on the 10th of July 2021.
If you would like to make a difference in an entrepreneur’s life by becoming a sponsor for this fantastic learnership, send an email to [email protected].
- Why are consumers encouraged to save even in these tough times? | #Money |#Insight | #FSCAMyMoney | Lyndwill Clarke | #ebizradio | FSCA - July 23, 2021
- Beware of them COOKIES! | #LunchtimeMarketing | #LTM | Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 22, 2021
- Jou reputasie maak saak! | #DieBesigheidsKombuis | Naomi Basson | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 22, 2021
- Renewed focus on People | Human Resources | #Management | Candice Neumann | 21st Century | #ebizradio | #Trend - July 21, 2021
- Knowing your value and worth | #ChangeConversationsWithMpume | Busi Selesho | Mpume Ncube-Daka | #Insight | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 21, 2021
- Managing your business reputation | #Insight | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Soft Fascination whilst in a holding pattern | #Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Who can we trust with our planet? | #Opinion | Burt Rodrigues | BIODX | #Sustainability | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- The rise and rise of the all-in-one lifestyle app | #Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - July 20, 2021
- It’s okay to not be okay | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Bridget McNulty | Podcast | #Insight | #ebizradio - July 20, 2021