I started my business in 2019 then the pandemic hit the world and in order to keep my business going I slept in my car and eventually sold it to keep my doors open. Today I have 8 stores nationally, says Letlhogonolo Motseeng founder of MOJA CHICKEN.
Kevin Britz, host of Lunchtime Marketing with Craig Page-Lee are joined by Letlhogonolo Motseeng, founder of Moja Chicken. We hear his story of founding and growing the business during a global pandemic, the incredible journey and hardships he went through to just keep the business going and how entering and being selected as one of the 12 BIG ADS FOR SMALL BUSINESS by Hollard Insure, has seen his business growing to 8 stores nationally, with an expansion plan of up to 100 within the next 2 years.
This is a tale of true grit, determination and how big business does, can and must continue to play a vital role in growing and assisting smaller businesses and entrepreneurs.
CATCH AFRICA’S LEADING MARKETING SHOW EVERY THURSDAY AT 12H00 EXCLUSIVELY ON WWW.EBIZRADIO.COM
DID YOU KNOW THAT SOUTH AFRICA IS THE 3RD LARGEST CHICKEN CONSUMER IN THE WORLD!
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022