If you want to know how your business is doing, then call your business and see what its like for a consumer experiencing your brand! If you want to open or already have a restaurant, then create a restaurant and space that you would be comfortable going to a few times a week. The world of restaurants is tough with incredible long hours, but its fueled by passion and the love of good food and good company.
Björn connects with Peter Weetman from Societi Bistro in Cape Town. Together they unpack the journey of 18 years of this restaurant, surviving the pandemic and lock-down and what he has learnt and can share about entrepreneurship in the market of restaurants and growing your brand.
About Societi Bistro – a neighborhood “local”. A sanctuary for Capetonians and visitors looking for a home from home. More than cuisine – its a way of life – taking time to savour a meal and enjoy the company of family and friends. “I am completely in love with Societi Bistro – it is an extension of my home” as Peter has always described his restaurants. The heart and soul of Societi Bistro remains its menu – adapted seasonally – proving their love for seasonal produce, accessible food and offering exceptional value. Simply put: Societi Bistro creates memories!
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Music and Food are forever intertwined | #Music | #Food | Brunch with Bjorn | Bjorn Salsone | J Something | Joao da Fonseca | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Mr Hare meets Mr Mandela | #Theatre | #Entertainment | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Daniel Geddes | #Podcast - September 19, 2022
- The Week that Was | #News | #NewsUpdates | Kuhle Tshabalal | #Podcast - September 16, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - September 15, 2022
- Counting the ever-increasing cost: Impact of the ongoing attacks and looting on road freight | #Insight | #Trucking | Road Freight Association | Gavin Kelly - September 15, 2022
- Why Human-Centered leadership is needed today | #Insight | #Leadership | #Business | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - September 15, 2022