Trained as an engineer, and born an entrepreneur, Jamal Sahib is driven to empower individuals to achieve their goals, dreams and full potential. His passion for supporting entrepreneurs and business executives stems from his diverse experience in corporations, coaching and running his own businesses.
The entrepreneurial bug bit while he was still at university studying metallurgical engineering. As a student, he raised money, bought, and managed a fast-food franchise as a “side” project. Thrown into the deep-end of running his own business, he quickly learnt to swim, honing his problem-solving skills and in the process earning the nickname ‘Mr Business Fixer’.
Jamal has made it his mission to master business skills across various industry verticals, and in the process has built a business portfolio that encompasses retail hardware, postal services, construction, consulting, décor , hospitality, and business coaching.
His hands-on experience has been deeply enriched by formal post-graduate education, including an MBA (GIBS) and a PMD (UCT’s Graduate School of Business). The combination positions him to guide businesses, brands and individuals through a fast-changing world of innovation and disruption.
While employed by BHP Billiton and Anglo Platinum, Jamal was exposed to the global world of business, while his consulting and coaching business has brought him into contact with entrepreneurs, experts, managers and professionals from a range of industries and backgrounds. He is as comfortable discussing hammers and mining, as he is unravelling income statements and crafting future-proof business strategies.
Jamal has now added “author” to his long list of accomplishments. His new book, Start with the End in Mind – The 5 Secrets to Life & Business Success, is available from October 2019, and is already making waves in the business world.
Facebook: Jamal Sahib
LinkedIn: Jamal Sahib
- Why do businesses not spend enough of staff development? |#Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 10, 2021
- Augmented Reality and financial services |#Marketing | #LTM | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Data and Creative Effectiveness in Digital Marketing |#LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Antonio Petra |#Digital | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Selling requires 3 D’s and a R – do you have them? |#Sales | Shelley Walters | Sales Enabler | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- How do we tackle INCLUSION in the workplace? |#HR | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Samkelo Blom | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- The events space has now become a hybrid industry | Business Brunch with Bjorn | Liesl Smith | The Events Place | #Entrepreneur | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- African Women Can Build a Better Future for All Africans with Oil and Natural Gas if Men Just Step Back | #Opinion | NJ Ayuk | African Energy Chamber #Insight | #ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- DiDi e-hailing takes on Uber and Bolt in SA |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | #podcast | #ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- Why women are successful leaders | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson |Sonja Coetzer |#podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- The Love Trust – An outstanding NPO | Stephen Brown|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021