Trained as an engineer, and born an entrepreneur, Jamal Sahib is driven to empower individuals to achieve their goals, dreams and full potential. His passion for supporting entrepreneurs and business executives stems from his diverse experience in corporations, coaching and running his own businesses.
The entrepreneurial bug bit while he was still at university studying metallurgical engineering. As a student, he raised money, bought, and managed a fast-food franchise as a “side” project. Thrown into the deep-end of running his own business, he quickly learnt to swim, honing his problem-solving skills and in the process earning the nickname ‘Mr Business Fixer’.
Jamal has made it his mission to master business skills across various industry verticals, and in the process has built a business portfolio that encompasses retail hardware, postal services, construction, consulting, décor , hospitality, and business coaching.
His hands-on experience has been deeply enriched by formal post-graduate education, including an MBA (GIBS) and a PMD (UCT’s Graduate School of Business). The combination positions him to guide businesses, brands and individuals through a fast-changing world of innovation and disruption.
While employed by BHP Billiton and Anglo Platinum, Jamal was exposed to the global world of business, while his consulting and coaching business has brought him into contact with entrepreneurs, experts, managers and professionals from a range of industries and backgrounds. He is as comfortable discussing hammers and mining, as he is unravelling income statements and crafting future-proof business strategies.
Jamal has now added “author” to his long list of accomplishments. His new book, Start with the End in Mind – The 5 Secrets to Life & Business Success, is available from October 2019, and is already making waves in the business world.
Facebook: Jamal Sahib
LinkedIn: Jamal Sahib
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021