‘Be smart, measure your electricity consumption’ – Enermatics
At a time of intense speculation over power supply capacity, resources and consumption, the ability to accurately measure usage, power quality and associated billing is invaluable.
Saving is the order of the day says Dr. Raj Naidoo, Director at Enermatics Energy, an established provider of smart metering technology and reseller of power to end users. And this is based on retaining control of usage and validating electricity bills with accurate and transparent billing.
“Internationally, smart metering forms on of the cornerstones of the SmartGrid vision. In Nordic countries the remote connect and disconnect functionality has led to lower demand and reduction in electricity consumption partnered with 99.4% accurate hourly reading and consumer feedback,” says Dr Naidoo.
In South Africa the pressure on the electricity grid remains high and there is concern over the country’s ability to restore outdated systems, replenish supply levels and sustain resources. Other regions on the continent share similar concerns.
Through Smart Switching Technology one can measure and control energy consumption, limit unnecessary electricity usage and shift loads to off-peak times. “This leads to off-peak consumption at lower tariffs, which ultimately results into both monetary and energy savings,” Dr Naidoo adds.
Benefits aside, the advice from Enermatics Energy is to select a trusted brand when considering an investment in smart metering.
It is best to go with an established provider, with a trusted brand that has a proven track record of application and usage for end users, both commercial and private.
About Enermatics Energy
Established in 2007, Enermatics Energy is committed to giving customers in the public and corporate sectors as well as end-users complete control over their energy usage. The company provides smart metering technology and is a reseller of power to end-users across different market segments.
Enermatics smart meters enable users to accurately monitor electricity usage, power quality, and the associated billing. The smart meter provides intelligence which enables users to optimise and improve their overall energy consumption. All Enermatics smart meter solutions are SABS and STS approved and is built according to the stringent Eskom NRS049 Smart Meter Standard. Installations are done through certified installers trained and audited by Enermatics.
- The importance of de-motivation and motivation | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - August 2, 2021
- The great AI smokescreen | #Technology | #Insight | Richard Firth | MIP Holdings | #ebizradio - August 2, 2021
- Social Media and Entrepreneurs | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Bridgette Matjuda | #Entrepreneur | #ebizradio - August 1, 2021
- WHY BUSINESS CAN NO LONGER IGNORE GAMING IN AFRICA | #Insight | #Gaming | Barry Louzada | Mettlestate | #ebizradio - August 1, 2021
- Does South Africa have a branding problem? | #LTM | #LunchtimeMarketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Thebe Ikalafeng | #Marketing | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 29, 2021
- Human capital from a different view | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Robyn Shirley | Regenesys | Human Resources | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 28, 2021
- How do you get a promotion in these times? | Change Conversations with Mpume | Mabatho Takalo | #Careers | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- The essence of luxury | AXOR ONE |#Lifestyle | #Design | Barber Osgerby | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- LOCAL GAMING CONTENT HUB GIVES SA STREAMERS A CHANCE TO SHINE | #Gaming | #Esport | Mettlestate | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- You equate money with your self worth – Its time to change that | #BrunchWithBjorn |#Money | Jade Fedder | Jade Coaching | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Björn Salsone - July 27, 2021