‘Be smart, measure your electricity consumption’ – Enermatics
At a time of intense speculation over power supply capacity, resources and consumption, the ability to accurately measure usage, power quality and associated billing is invaluable.
Saving is the order of the day says Dr. Raj Naidoo, Director at Enermatics Energy, an established provider of smart metering technology and reseller of power to end users. And this is based on retaining control of usage and validating electricity bills with accurate and transparent billing.
“Internationally, smart metering forms on of the cornerstones of the SmartGrid vision. In Nordic countries the remote connect and disconnect functionality has led to lower demand and reduction in electricity consumption partnered with 99.4% accurate hourly reading and consumer feedback,” says Dr Naidoo.
In South Africa the pressure on the electricity grid remains high and there is concern over the country’s ability to restore outdated systems, replenish supply levels and sustain resources. Other regions on the continent share similar concerns.
Through Smart Switching Technology one can measure and control energy consumption, limit unnecessary electricity usage and shift loads to off-peak times. “This leads to off-peak consumption at lower tariffs, which ultimately results into both monetary and energy savings,” Dr Naidoo adds.
Benefits aside, the advice from Enermatics Energy is to select a trusted brand when considering an investment in smart metering.
It is best to go with an established provider, with a trusted brand that has a proven track record of application and usage for end users, both commercial and private.
About Enermatics Energy
Established in 2007, Enermatics Energy is committed to giving customers in the public and corporate sectors as well as end-users complete control over their energy usage. The company provides smart metering technology and is a reseller of power to end-users across different market segments.
Enermatics smart meters enable users to accurately monitor electricity usage, power quality, and the associated billing. The smart meter provides intelligence which enables users to optimise and improve their overall energy consumption. All Enermatics smart meter solutions are SABS and STS approved and is built according to the stringent Eskom NRS049 Smart Meter Standard. Installations are done through certified installers trained and audited by Enermatics.
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021