Kriben Reddy, Head of Auto Information Solutions at TransUnion joins the ebizradio.com expert line up and weekly will bring you some very key insights into the market.
In this first chat he shares what he will be covering over the next few weeks and then is joined in studio by Wynand van Vuuren from King Price Insurance who unpacks how premiums actually work, what policies typically cover and what to look out for when applying for yours.
For your convenience we have added both a video and then just an audio podcast link (below) – you get to decide which one you wish to use.
We ask that if you found it of interest that you please share with your network.
Behind the scenes at TransUnion; Our mission is to help people gain access to opportunities that can improve their quality of life. We do this by providing the most complete and multidimensional information available to help our customers make the best possible choices. We value our customers’ success as much as our own. That’s why we go beyond credit data to offer the insights businesses and consumers need to make informed decisions and achieve great things. We believe that if you keep building on good choices, you’ll continue to create solid opportunities.
We partner with banks, healthcare providers, property managers and other companies to help our customers see a bigger picture and apply effective business strategies. Our services and solutions enable our customers to use a wealth of information to make better decisions, be more competitive and take more calculated risks. TransUnion currently operates in 8 countries in Africa: Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Malawi. We offer Commercial, Consumer, Insurance and Auto risk information solutions across a number of industries, as well as personal credit management solutions in Africa.
- The importance of de-motivation and motivation | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - August 2, 2021
- The great AI smokescreen | #Technology | #Insight | Richard Firth | MIP Holdings | #ebizradio - August 2, 2021
- Social Media and Entrepreneurs | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Bridgette Matjuda | #Entrepreneur | #ebizradio - August 1, 2021
- WHY BUSINESS CAN NO LONGER IGNORE GAMING IN AFRICA | #Insight | #Gaming | Barry Louzada | Mettlestate | #ebizradio - August 1, 2021
- Does South Africa have a branding problem? | #LTM | #LunchtimeMarketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Thebe Ikalafeng | #Marketing | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 29, 2021
- Human capital from a different view | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Robyn Shirley | Regenesys | Human Resources | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 28, 2021
- How do you get a promotion in these times? | Change Conversations with Mpume | Mabatho Takalo | #Careers | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- The essence of luxury | AXOR ONE |#Lifestyle | #Design | Barber Osgerby | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- LOCAL GAMING CONTENT HUB GIVES SA STREAMERS A CHANCE TO SHINE | #Gaming | #Esport | Mettlestate | #ebizradio - July 27, 2021
- You equate money with your self worth – Its time to change that | #BrunchWithBjorn |#Money | Jade Fedder | Jade Coaching | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Björn Salsone - July 27, 2021