Kriben Reddy, Head of Auto Information Solutions at TransUnion joins the ebizradio.com expert line up and weekly will bring you some very key insights into the market.
In this first chat he shares what he will be covering over the next few weeks and then is joined in studio by Wynand van Vuuren from King Price Insurance who unpacks how premiums actually work, what policies typically cover and what to look out for when applying for yours.
For your convenience we have added both a video and then just an audio podcast link (below) – you get to decide which one you wish to use.
We ask that if you found it of interest that you please share with your network.
Behind the scenes at TransUnion; Our mission is to help people gain access to opportunities that can improve their quality of life. We do this by providing the most complete and multidimensional information available to help our customers make the best possible choices. We value our customers’ success as much as our own. That’s why we go beyond credit data to offer the insights businesses and consumers need to make informed decisions and achieve great things. We believe that if you keep building on good choices, you’ll continue to create solid opportunities.
We partner with banks, healthcare providers, property managers and other companies to help our customers see a bigger picture and apply effective business strategies. Our services and solutions enable our customers to use a wealth of information to make better decisions, be more competitive and take more calculated risks. TransUnion currently operates in 8 countries in Africa: Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Malawi. We offer Commercial, Consumer, Insurance and Auto risk information solutions across a number of industries, as well as personal credit management solutions in Africa.
- Lets talk about sex | #CandidConversation |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast |#ebizradio - April 9, 2021
- New competitor in phone arena – OPPO and buying virtual things! | #Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | #Podcast | #ebizradio - April 9, 2021
- Dealing with suicide is NOT easy Tales From My Stethoscope | #PayItForward | Bruna Desena | Ingrid von Stein |#Podcast |#ebizradio - April 8, 2021
- How are you telling your clients that you are environmentally friendly? |#Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee |#Podcast |#ebizradio - April 8, 2021
- Its all VIRTUAL – even your clothes and home |#Trends | Dion Chang |#Podcast |#ebizradio - April 8, 2021
- Do you know what Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) are? |#Digital | Arthur Goldstuck |#ebizradio - April 7, 2021
- Digital Ad Fraud is an Iceberg | #LetsTalkDigital | Audrey Naidoo | Chris Roper | Nevo Hadas |#Digital |#ebizradio - April 7, 2021
- Can you actually afford that coffee? | My Money Talks | Nabeel Kahn |#Money |#ebizradio - April 7, 2021
- Responding to change is better than following a plan|#LunchtimeCoaching |#KevinBritz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast |#ebizradio - April 6, 2021
- UNSCRIPTED LIFE | Bronwyn Nielsen | Clive Vanderwagen |#Podcast | #ebizradio - April 6, 2021