Kriben Reddy, Head of Auto Information Solutions at TransUnion joins the ebizradio.com expert line up and weekly will bring you some very key insights into the market.
In this first chat he shares what he will be covering over the next few weeks and then is joined in studio by Wynand van Vuuren from King Price Insurance who unpacks how premiums actually work, what policies typically cover and what to look out for when applying for yours.
For your convenience we have added both a video and then just an audio podcast link (below) – you get to decide which one you wish to use.
We ask that if you found it of interest that you please share with your network.
Behind the scenes at TransUnion; Our mission is to help people gain access to opportunities that can improve their quality of life. We do this by providing the most complete and multidimensional information available to help our customers make the best possible choices. We value our customers’ success as much as our own. That’s why we go beyond credit data to offer the insights businesses and consumers need to make informed decisions and achieve great things. We believe that if you keep building on good choices, you’ll continue to create solid opportunities.
We partner with banks, healthcare providers, property managers and other companies to help our customers see a bigger picture and apply effective business strategies. Our services and solutions enable our customers to use a wealth of information to make better decisions, be more competitive and take more calculated risks. TransUnion currently operates in 8 countries in Africa: Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Malawi. We offer Commercial, Consumer, Insurance and Auto risk information solutions across a number of industries, as well as personal credit management solutions in Africa.
- Hone your skills for remote selling |#Sales | Shelly Walters |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 1, 2020
- We take our bodies to gym! Why don’t we exercise our brains? |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |#Podcast |#ebizradio | Jacques Rousseau - September 30, 2020
- New Phones enter the RSA Market | eBizTechnology| Arthur Goldstuck| Podcast - September 30, 2020
- Hospitality: From Lockdown, to now and more importantly, going forward | #eBizInsights | Graham Wood of Sun International | Podcast - September 30, 2020
- Why are we as African’s still turning a blind eye to child abuse and neglect, holding no-one accountable? - September 29, 2020
- Why is local no longer lekker? | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - September 29, 2020
- The evolution of email to emerge as a marketing power tool| #eBizWires - September 29, 2020
- New uses for Commercial Office Space| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang | Podcasts - September 28, 2020
- Why cultivating leadership is imperative to every organisation! |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Passmore Matupire |#Podcast |#Leadership |#ebizradio - September 28, 2020
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020