On the 18th July, the world celebrated International Nelson Mandela Day. This year the day took a new meaning as the battle now also includes an invisible enemy, COVID-19 and all its other side effects.
In 2020, the essence of Mandela Day – take action, inspire change, and make every day a Mandela Day – is more important than ever before.
Communities across the world are affected by Covid-19, which has affected economies, causing new social and economic challenges and exacerbating old ones. But, there is hope. On a scale never seen before, individuals, donors, foundations, institutions, civil society organisations and corporate partners are finding ways to help those in need of support.
When the National State of Disaster was announced by President Cyril Ramaphosa, the protection of children against Covid-19 became a priority and we continue to advocate for this.
SOS Children’s Villages South Africa is committed to taking all possible steps to protecting children. Part of this has included limiting non-essential visits to the Programmes. While Mandela Month is about acts of service, this limitation of visits means volunteering and services at our Programmes has become very difficult.
- The difference of marketing directly to consumers and then business to business |#Marketing | #KevinBritz | Craig Page-Lee |#Podcast |#ebizradio - February 25, 2021
- Just ask Linda! |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Linda Dent |#ebizradio |#Podcast - February 24, 2021
- Lets find out about The African Coaching Council |#Coaching |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Sophie Bruas - February 23, 2021
- WHY LEADERSHIP IN A PARTNERSHIP? | #LTL | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #ebizradio| #Podcast - February 22, 2021
- CES 2021; a online adventure | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - February 22, 2021
- Do you know what its like being a front-line ER paramedic in SA? | Tales from my stethoscope | Kevin Shaun Eaton |#Payitforward |#Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- TV and Online streaming services in 2021 | #LTM |#Marketing |#kevinbritz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- Rethinking how CSI is planned | Lindsay Owen of the Love Trust |#eBizPayItForward| Podcast - February 17, 2021
- The human face of mentorship, training and motivation in a pandemic | #eBizWires| Claire Herman - February 16, 2021
- The BRC announces interim data for RAMS| #eBizWires| Gary Whitaker| Podcast - February 16, 2021