As we approach the 60 day mark of lockdown, how are we as a country doing emotionally? We have been in survival mode for weeks and how are we going to deal with this as a collective?
We caught up with Monique Strydom, hostage survivor of over 120 days, author, philanthropist, business woman and South African.
Monique shares with us what it took for her to survive as a hostage and what we collectively can do to help us deal with the present situation, which ultimately will write the future of tomorrow.
A few key points:
- Face and acknowledge the fear
- Be honest and express how you are really feeling
- Its okay to not be okay
- Work together to deal with this collective trauma
- Be creative and collectively solve problems.
Should you wish to connect directly with Monique please go to www.moniquestrydom.com
- Hone your skills for remote selling |#Sales | Shelly Walters |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 1, 2020
- We take our bodies to gym! Why don’t we exercise our brains? |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |#Podcast |#ebizradio | Jacques Rousseau - September 30, 2020
- New Phones enter the RSA Market | eBizTechnology| Arthur Goldstuck| Podcast - September 30, 2020
- Hospitality: From Lockdown, to now and more importantly, going forward | #eBizInsights | Graham Wood of Sun International | Podcast - September 30, 2020
- Why are we as African’s still turning a blind eye to child abuse and neglect, holding no-one accountable? - September 29, 2020
- Why is local no longer lekker? | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - September 29, 2020
- The evolution of email to emerge as a marketing power tool| #eBizWires - September 29, 2020
- New uses for Commercial Office Space| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang | Podcasts - September 28, 2020
- Why cultivating leadership is imperative to every organisation! |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Passmore Matupire |#Podcast |#Leadership |#ebizradio - September 28, 2020
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020