We have again just witnessed a massive natural disaster in South Africa, particularly in the KwaZulu-Natal area, as floods disseminated communities, businesses, countless homes and hundreds of people are left homeless. How are insurers, particularly Hollard Insure, future proofing their business whilst remaining engaged and connected to their clients and brokers?
Ingrid von Stein, host of Biz Insight on www.ebizradio.com connects with Andries Wiese, Business Development Head, Hollard Insure and together they unpack what and how Hollard is
Some key areas discussed:
- The KwaZulu-Natal floods have devastated many communities and indeed disrupted business’s ability to do business. How has Hollard stepped in to support communities and clients in this area? And how is this part of Hollard’s greater vision to create better futures for all?
- In what other ways has Hollard stepped up to help its clients and communities to get back up after COVID-19, the riots and other disruptions?
- Business insurance used to be a grudge purchase. Is that changing these disruptive times? How have these disruptions helped to change the relationship between business and insurers? Or rather, how should businesses view insurance in these disruptive times?
- Disruption seems to be the new norm. First the pandemic, then the riots last year and now the floods. And no doubt, with ailing infrastructure and climate change, more disruptions lie ahead. How prepared is a big insurer like Hollard to meet their clients’ changing needs in the future?
- With so many uncertainties and changes, how valuable is the role of the broker in not only supporting their clients but perhaps also going into battle on their behalf?
- Any tips on how clients can get more value from their relationship with their broker?
- Any last words of reassurance you want to say to your clients in KZN as they go through this difficult time?
- Chery Tiggo 7 Pro launched | #Motoring | #Biking | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - May 20, 2022
- Call Centres should be SOLUTION CENTRES! | #Marketing | #LunchtimeMarketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Podcasts - May 20, 2022
- THE WEEK THAT WAS | #News | #NewsUpdates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - May 20, 2022
- FREE eCommerce Virtual Summit opens registrations for entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #eCommerce | The Insaka eCommerce Academy - May 19, 2022
- Running like the wind into the future | #Technology | #Running | #Gadgets | Arthur Goldstuck | #Podcast - May 19, 2022
- Are you even aware of yourself? | #Coaching | #LunchtimeCoaching | #HR | #Entrepreneur | Kevin Britz | Akhona Tota | Silu Business Partners - May 18, 2022
- The symbiotic relationship of sport and Education | #Opinion | #Insight | #Education | #Sport | The Love Trust - May 18, 2022
- Its time to THINK about social media and your business | #Entrepreneurs | #SocialMedia | #Marketing | Björn Salsone | Lesley-Anne Mallon | THINK Social Media - May 17, 2022
- From a 2l ice-cream container to the hottest restaurant in Joburg | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Ling Chiu | Obento Ramen Bar - May 17, 2022
- Pay the S.I.U | #News | #NewsHeadlines | #Podcast | Kuhle Tshabalala - May 13, 2022