Simplicity, sustainability and social responsibility
The path to client and environmental wellness has been paved with trailblazers who view sustainability as a responsibility rather than a trend. This is the green thinking behind Hotel Verde Cape TownAirport, Africa’s greenest hotel, who recently opened Renew, a treatment room on the property which offers a simple, sustainable list of treatments for the weary traveller.
Along with eco-friendly therapeutic practices, guests have evolved and are becoming more knowledgeable, associating their personal well-being with social and environmental health – there is a distinct overlap between the wellness-oriented consumer and the environmentally-oriented consumer. Lindy Meiring, General Manager at Hotel Verde, says that as a sustainable hotel they continually look at ways of improving their green offering and have recognised the need for a treatment facility that offers a simple, eco-friendly list of treatments. “It is ideal for the corporate or leisure traveller who is looking for a quick pick-me-up in between meetings, before flying out or after a gym work-out,” she explains.
Their list of treatments includes:
Full Body Massage
Back Neck and Shoulder
Facial and Indian Head Massage
Foot and Leg Massage
Add On: Hand and Arm Massage
Renew uses a natural product range and adheres to sustainable practices and guidelines, paying particular attention to conserving water, energy and reducing waste.
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020