Simplicity, sustainability and social responsibility
The path to client and environmental wellness has been paved with trailblazers who view sustainability as a responsibility rather than a trend. This is the green thinking behind Hotel Verde Cape TownAirport, Africa’s greenest hotel, who recently opened Renew, a treatment room on the property which offers a simple, sustainable list of treatments for the weary traveller.
Along with eco-friendly therapeutic practices, guests have evolved and are becoming more knowledgeable, associating their personal well-being with social and environmental health – there is a distinct overlap between the wellness-oriented consumer and the environmentally-oriented consumer. Lindy Meiring, General Manager at Hotel Verde, says that as a sustainable hotel they continually look at ways of improving their green offering and have recognised the need for a treatment facility that offers a simple, eco-friendly list of treatments. “It is ideal for the corporate or leisure traveller who is looking for a quick pick-me-up in between meetings, before flying out or after a gym work-out,” she explains.
Their list of treatments includes:
Full Body Massage
Back Neck and Shoulder
Facial and Indian Head Massage
Foot and Leg Massage
Add On: Hand and Arm Massage
Renew uses a natural product range and adheres to sustainable practices and guidelines, paying particular attention to conserving water, energy and reducing waste.
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021