Nexus Hub has launched a new online platform called ‘Glitched’ for gamers and tech enthusiasts, which features detailed reviews on the latest video game releases, technology reviews and updates and all things nerd. The site also features segments for videos, e-sports, Eclipse Gaming and a livestream called the 404 which aims to bring the gaming community together.
Nexus Hub, in collaboration with Hive Digital Media, has made Glitched inventory accessible through Hive Digital Media’s programmatic offering, Ignition SELL. Through Ignition SELL, buyers can access desktop, mobile and video inventory across the Caxton Network of Premium News & Lifestyle focused websites in a premium, brand safe environment.
The inventory is available through programmatic direct, open auction and private market place. Although only display inventory is available for now, the Hive Digital Team expects Outstream formats to be available on Glitched soon. With a host of loyal gaming and tech enthusiasts visiting the niche gaming platform, Glitched provides valuable targeting opportunities for programmatic buyers.
The share of advertising budgets being allocated to programmatic advertising continues to grow into 2020. Regular programmatic buyers will know that programmatic advertising offers many benefits, including, increased efficiency and transparency. With the help of the experienced programmatic specialists at Hive Digital Media, programmatic buyers are sure to benefit from this new addition to the groups’ diverse offering.
For more details, or to set up a deal, contact Hive Digital Media’s Senior Programmatic Specialist, Kelsey Corlett, [email protected]
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022