INVITING YOU TO JOIN US …. WITH JUST A CLICK
We are thrilled to announce an update to our Hansgrohe website, which was rolled out Friday, 10 August! In keeping with the times, as well as maintaining our personal goal of being the most elegant sanitary fittings experts out there, we’ve made certain changes to our online space.
With a drive toward 100% focus on the end-consumer there has been a revamp of the navigation of the site, making it easier to browse and to view our product offerings and get tips on how to clean and maintain our products. To make our loyal customer base feel more at home, we’ve gone for a much stronger focus on lifestyle images that allow them to relate to our products at a more integral level.
The site will now also include a selection of inspirational ideas for bathrooms and kitchens so that our valued client finds that creative flair to inspire. It also includes guidelines for planning the perfect bathroom, as well as and installation steps for all our products, all aimed at making you, our client, feel more comfortable and familiar with our range. Looking for advice, tips and tricks for full maintenance and cleaning of your Hansgrohe products? You´ve got it!
Finally, we now have product comparisons available so that both potential and existing customers are comfortable in the knowledge that they are purchasing the right and absolute best product, as well as the latest technology available.
We look forward to the updated website’s launch, and are confident that you, our clientele, will be thrilled with the evolution of our online store, as well as Hansgrohe’s evolution as a reliable and elegant brand.
Meet you there?
About the Hansgrohe Group
With its brands AXOR and hansgrohe, the Hansgrohe Group, based in Schiltach/Southern Germany, enjoys a reputation as a leader in quality, innovation and design within the bath and kitchen industry. The Hansgrohe Group brings form and function to water with taps, showerheads and shower systems. The 116-year history of the company is marked by innovations such as the first hand-held shower with multiple spray types, the first pull-out kitchen tap, and the first wall bar to hold a hand-held shower. The company holds more than 17,000 active propriety rights. The Hansgrohe Group stands for long-lasting quality products. With 34 subsidiaries and 21 sales offices supplying products in more than 140 countries, the company is a reliable partner to its customers around the world. The Hansgrohe Group, its brands and products have won numerous awards, including more than 500 design prizes since 1974. Sustainable production of resource-conserving products is central to the company’s business activities around the globe. The products of the Hansgrohe Group are featured in projects around the world, such as the luxurious ocean liner Queen Mary 2, and the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. The Group’s high-quality standards are ensured by five wholly-owned production facilities: two in Germany, one each in France, the United States and China. In 2016, the Hansgrohe Group generated a turnover of EUR 1.029 billion. It employs more than 4,800 people worldwide, about 60 percent of whom work in Germany.
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020