We at eBizRadio are always looking at the ways we can highlight African success stories.
Ranging from stories/podcasts about development programmes all the way to individual success stories, all these changes have a slow but positive effect on the development of the continent.
It is through individual endeavor that this beautiful continent will reach its untapped potential…
For this podcast, we profile Akosua Koranteng:
Akosua Koranteng was born in Accra, the capital city of Ghana to a loving family of five. Akosua and her family immigrated to South Africa in 1995. She was awarded the Allan Gray Fellowship in her first year at University, a pivotal point in her life’s journey that shaped the trajectory of her future.
“I am not of the belief in collecting accolades and prestigious awards as a source of pride as an individual. Being part of a meaningful community that brings about positive change is a far greater achievement.” explains Aksoua. For Aksoua, servant leadership is what drives her on a daily basis…
She lists her proudest achievement as playing an active role in reshaping the way the world sees the African continent, as we know it. She was inducted as the Vice President of the Association of Allan Grey Fellows. Akosua works as a Research Analystat the regional office of the MIT based Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL Africa) where she is working on research projects evaluating the impact of labour market interventions aimed at reducing youth unemployment.
Listen below for more details!
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020