Exhibition organisers, venues, associations and service providers from around the world are uniting behind a global initiative to stage Global Exhibitions Day.
Driven by the Paris-based UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and the Dallas-based IAEE (The International Association of Exhibitions and Events), a growing list of associations and industry players have pledged to join forces for Global Exhibitions Day to promote the industry and highlight its achievements.
“We are amazed by the support that this concept has received already,” says Kai Hattendorf, UFI Managing Director.
David DuBois, IAEE President, and CEO, says, “As preparations progress, we are inviting every player in our industry to get involved.”
EXSA General Manager Phumulani Hlatshwayo is calling on the South African industry to rise to the occasion on 7 June 2017 for a Potjie competition at the Johannesburg Expo Centre.
“This activation is designed to bring industry players and stakeholders together for a truly South African experience. We invite you to team up and produce your tastiest Potjie creation” says Hlatshwayo.
The programme will run as follows:
09:30 – 10:00 Guests arrive
10:00 – 11:00 Welcome address & competition rules
11:00 – 15:00 Potjie cooking, networking and entertainment
15:00 Judges select winners and teams get to sample each other’s creations
The admission fee is R1500 per team (of 10 or less members), which guarantees space to prepare the Potjie, power, gas and snacks. Teams are encouraged to bring ingredients, equipment and utensils as well as beverages for the day. Those not participating are welcome to attend too.
Hlatshwayo adds, “The aim is to come together to network and celebrate our industry in a fun, relaxed and informal way.”
Kindly RSVP to Thuli Ndlovu at [email protected]
- The Saturday Night Show – Tales from my stethoscope | Bruna Dessena |#AdvancedLifeSupportParamedic |#Podcst |#PayItForward - January 21, 2021
- Oops….you exposed yourself! What’s up with What’s App? |#LTM | Craig Page-Lee |#Marketing | Podcast |#ebizradio - January 21, 2021
- Why you need to be agile in 2021 |#LTC |#Coaching |Meenakshi Iyer | Northstar at Work |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- The art of virtual B2B selling in 2021 | #TalkDigitalZA |#AudreyNaidoo |#ShelleyWalters | The Sales Counsel |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- What is SELF EFFICACY? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#Coaching | Liezl Mari Reid |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 19, 2021
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021