Africa’s long-standing Genesys Gold Partner Elingo proudly confirms its Bronze sponsorship of the Genesys Blended AI Summit 2019, an industry-led event scheduled for 2 July 2019 at the Maslow Hotel that will explore the dynamics of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on customer experience (CX).
Experts believe the market is far more in tune with the realities of AI and the impact of this technology on business processes, particularly when it comes to customer engagement and CX.
Genesys powers more than 25 billon of the world’s best customer experiences each year. The company’s success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel.
Genesys has integrated the benefits of AI into its CX solutions.
With Kate, the Genesys bot, organisations can integrate AI holistically into their Customer Experience solution, on both the customer journey and the employee journey, without neglecting the importance of the human factor. This is what Genesys calls Blended AI.
Examples of these AI enhancements include: Automated agents, Virtual assistants (chatbots, voicebots), Predictive engagement, Prospect conversion, Performance DNA, Predictive routing, etc.
The theme of the event is Better Business Outcomes with AI Powered Journey Optimisation, and the company’s chief marketing officer Merijn te Booij will deliver the keynote presentation, focused on blended AI.
In addition futurist Craig Wing is scheduled to provide his insight and views on the development of AI.
Paul McIntyre, CX Executive at Elingo says the company is very pleased to be a part of this event and lend its support to what is fast emerging as the hottest technology topic.
“We know that AI is finding application across a number of industries and there are use cases almost on a daily basis. But AI is really gaining a great deal of attention for the level at which it can be integrated by businesses to improve the customer experience. Many businesses understand the value of brining AI on board, but lack the understanding and insight to be able to successfully follow through. There are barriers, and this is where experienced partners, Like Elingo, can map business outcomes to solution functions, to clear up misconception and potential misunderstandings.”
McIntyre adds that Elingo has a long and proud association with its partner Genesys and the two companies share a passion for next generation digital technology that spearheads the advent and uptake of 4IR.
For more info, please go to: https://www.freedomtointeract.co.za/
Elingo (Pty) Ltd. is a Johannesburg-based ICT company focused on services and solutions within the multimedia contact centre and enterprise IP telephony space.
The technology firm has partnered with established industry leaders to ensure the supply of tailor-made, versatile and customisable solutions that integrate with any process or system.
The company’s product offering is designed primarily to automate each process within the call centre including phone calls, SMS, e-mail, fax or web chat.
Elingo’s pre-sales teams have unmatched product, technical and architectural knowledge and the quality of its product guarantees value-add and innovation to contact centres of any size.
The company has kept ahead of game-changing trends including the cloud (on-premise and cloud-based Communications as a Service (CaaS), contact centre automation, enterprise IP telephony – as well as consulting, support and education.
Elingo is an industry leader in business process automation and is run by a core team with over 25 years’ experience in contact centre design, deployment and support.
Paul Mc Intyre
Direct Tel & Fax: +27 11 206 2952
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021