It sounds far-fetched, but growing trend among businesses that aim to benefit fully from next-generation technology is to exploit the application of game mechanics and drive up loyalty.
In a market that is continuously focused on customer experience and CX, the ability to direct or influence user behaviour by applying popular techniques, upon which gaming is based.
A key challenge today is to build enterprise loyalty, which means being able to successfully influence emotional behaviour, to obtain complete customer retention and attract new customers.
Leading software solutions provider and independent CRM firm LoyaltyPlus explains the context of gamification within the realm of CRM, customer life cycle management, customer experience and other business-generating streams.
“Gamification involves leveraging mechanics, principles and techniques used by game designers to engage with players and applying these to non-game experiences,” says Frik van der Westhuizen, Marketing Director at LoyaltyPlus. “And the reality of today’s market is that this process actually enhances customer interaction, operations, and many areas of business management that are focused on customer touchpoints.”
According to Wikipedia, “gamification can also improve an individual’s ability to comprehend digital content and understand a certain area of study such as music.”
LoyaltyPlus is particularly interested in how gamification can be integrated into and applied through flagship products like its namesake LoyaltyPlus, a browser-based solution allowing secure access to its functionality where an internet presence is available.
The solution is designed to bridge the gap between sales and marketing by creating a better understanding of customer behaviour and needs.
“The essence of gamification is to manipulate user behaviour and achieve the desired result in terms of adoption of non-game applications and processes,” said van der Westhuizen. “The main objective is to improve user engagement and productivity.”
Benefit from over 25 years of experience and improve your competitive advantage through cutting-edge Customised CRM and Rewards Systems Software Solutions for Airline, Hospitality and Retail Industries. In the competitive world of acquiring and retaining a customer’s support, LoyaltyPlus provides the software platform to do just that.
Our product models are designed to cater for small to large customer bases, providing a quick and effective passage to owning your own loyalty programme in the cloud. At the heart of our success is the unique LoyaltyPlus software programme. LoyaltyPlus is a powerful server-based application with hosting nodes in the United Kingdom. All stakeholders in the loyalty programme are able to interact with the system via human web-based touch points or electronic channels. Take your CRM with you and Go Web. Go Mobile. Go Gaming. Just Engage. Gain crucial customer insight – get the unfair advantage.
For more information visit: http://www.loyaltyplus.co.za.
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020