The sudden move to automation, investment in robotics and exploration of artificial intelligence is all pointing towards the impending 4th Industrial Revolution. The first three, as we all know, initially liberated us from animal power, made mass production possible and brought digital capabilities to billions of people.
The fast approaching 4th will profoundly change the way we live, work and relate to one another, with the initiators of this charge recognised as disruptors. These innovators can now be found in every sector of human life, challenging the status quo and finding tech-heavy solutions to massively streamline how businesses operate, offering convenience, speed and accuracy only yet dreamt of.
Enter Wrapistry. This fully interactive online wedding registry platform is radicalising the way wedding registries are managed.
This exciting start-up with massive upscale potential quickly came onto the radar of ex-Dimension Data CEO, Brett Dawson, who has privately invested in the business through his newly launched business incubator platform – Campan, and will assist in advising and nurturing the team to develop and grow the business.
A primary concern facing couples compiling their wedding gift registries has always been the limitations of location or price – be that because they’ve traditionally been store specific, or restricted by location, sector or even price bracket.
Wrapistry’s tech-savvy site goes above all that currently boasting more than 150 leading local and international brands, with 3 000 selected items to choose from.
“Our carefully curated categories allow you to find exactly what you’re looking for – and often we’ll wow you with something you’ll realise you simply must have – with prices to suit every budget. Are you an adventurer, entertainer or cook?
A lover of Scandinavian style or more of a bold Bohemian? Whatever you desire, we’ve got you covered,” says Jed Shein, CEO of Wrapistry. You don’t even have to pick a physical gift. How about a safari, tandem paragliding or a cooking course for the lucky couple? And if you’d like cash for your honeymoon, well that’s an option, too. Because life is also about the personal touch, the team is standing by to help you choose items ideal for your lifestyle, and keep you updated when new products get added they think you’ll love.
All disruptors know it’s the user experience, or UX, that is at the centre of the 4th industrial revolution and here Wrapistry again leads the way. It’s not only easy for anyone to create a registry, but the user-friendly design and the freedom of choice allow guests to quickly and easily peruse listed items, make a choice to suit their budget, pay online and write a personal gift message.
What’s more, Wrapistry will deliver all the gifts after the event to a location of your choice. And they always provide you with a detailed list of exactly who gave you which gift, making your ‘thank-you’s” a pleasurable convenience.
Visit www.wrapistry.shop to discover how their advanced digital platform combined with an experienced team create the perfect synergy to provide you with a curated, stylish gift registry that’s the perfect starting point for your new life together.
- Philanthropy: Restoring human dignity through innovation in SA|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - October 30, 2020
- #POWERTOTHEPIXEL 2020 |Fak’ugesi Festival |#MbaliNdhlovu | Dr Tegan Bristow |#Digital |#Podcast - October 30, 2020
- What is the difference between SOCIAL SELLING and SOCIAL MARKETING? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Podcast - October 29, 2020
- Positivity, Authentic and Consistency – That’s how to build a brand |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |#DannyPainter - October 29, 2020
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020