Leading herself out of poverty to the Founder and CEO of one of the most successful Insurance start-ups in the South African insurance industry. Meet Christelle Coleman as she shares her 7 steps of leadership-style.
Lunchtime with Kevin host Kevin Britz, along with his Leadership co-host, Naomi Basson connect with Christelle Coleman. Just 3 years ago, after having an already highly successful career in the insurance industry – she went on her own. Pitched her business idea to Old Mutual – Elite Risk and despite the Covid pandemic, Christelle has not only grown the business, but expanded her staff compliment at the same time.
Today we go through her leadership style; which she simply calls the 7 C’s;
COACHING / CHARACTER BUILDING / CONSTANT COMMUNICATION / COMMITMENT / CONTAGIOUS ENERGY / CARING / CONSISTENCY
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021