Adapt To Change, will be hosting a free webinar on the importance and power of effective leadership in the workplace and how leadership can contribute to organizational success.
Leadership has been defined as “a process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task.” True leadership in the workplace is an essential tool to building a successful business and while leadership skills are innate in some employees, it does not always come naturally to everyone.
“To capitalize on the potential of leadership in your workplace, you need to equip your employees with a set of skills to help them identify their own strengths as well as the strengths of the people working with them,” says Johann Koegelenberg from Adapt To Change. “Many people are under-utilized in the workplace as they haven’t identified core competencies within themselves. Once someone has been empowered, in a productive manner, they become vital, value adding members of the team.”
The “Leading to Succeed” webinar will take place on 26 June from 19h00 to 20h30 (CAT)
You can register at:
- Why are we as African’s still turning a blind eye to child abuse and neglect, holding no-one accountable? - September 29, 2020
- Why is local no longer lekker? | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - September 29, 2020
- The evolution of email to emerge as a marketing power tool| #eBizWires - September 29, 2020
- New uses for Commercial Office Space| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang | Podcasts - September 28, 2020
- Why cultivating leadership is imperative to every organisation! |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Passmore Matupire |#Podcast |#Leadership |#ebizradio - September 28, 2020
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020