The African continent is rich with creative and ambitious entrepreneurs and talented teams. New solutions for local challenges are in constant development and transformed into business opportunities, while meeting real human needs.
Our Digital Nomad, Mbali Ndlovu connects with Arnold Tarris – Growth and Partnership Associate at Founders Factory and they unpack what and how they work with entrepreneurs on our continent. Their offices are based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Founders Factory work with entrepreneurs from the HealthTech startups preventing outbreaks through rapid diagnostics to FinTech startups unlocking new financial markets and everything between, African startups are driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution — with African entrepreneurs behind the wheel.
Inspired by the startups Founders Factory work with, they are dedicated to supporting the exceptional founders redefining what it means to be an entrepreneur in Africa.
Founders Factory offer two startup programs, designed for African entrepreneurs building and scaling early-stage startups –
- NEWS – THE WEEK THAT WAS |#NewsHeadlines | #LatestNews | #WorldNews | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - May 27, 2022
- How do you take your brand beyond our borders? |#Business | #Brands | #Coaching | Kevin Britz | Shereen Hunter | - May 27, 2022
- Clean Creatives – Please stop working with fossil fuel brands | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Stephen Horn | Bouncing Biscuits Studio | #Podcast - May 26, 2022
- Coining communication when you move to a remote workforce | #RemoteWorking | #Communication | #HR | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace - May 25, 2022
- When do we speak to our children about sex? | #Insights | #Parenting | #SexEducation | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz | Ansa Lange | Ansa Lange | Future Fit Parenting - May 25, 2022
- Reskilling revolution with Micro-Credentials | #Trends | #Business | #WorkTrends | Ingrid von Stein | Dion Chang | Flux Trends |#Podcast - May 25, 2022
- Layoffs, marketing that just won’t work, grow vs maintain vs exit | #ItsNotOver | #Entrepreneur | Nic Haralambous | Laura Roeder | #Podcast - May 24, 2022
- Switch yourself off and on again | #Naturopathy | #Health | #Entrepreneur | Björn Salsone | Dr Shavit Sachs | #Podcast - May 24, 2022
- Impact of Ukraine war on global shipping | #News | #Shipping | Supply Chain | #B2B | AGCS - May 23, 2022
- How do you assess the risk in your business? | #Insight | #Insurance | #Risk | Ingrid von Stein | Marcel Wood | Hollard Insure | #Podcast - May 23, 2022