The African continent is rich with creative and ambitious entrepreneurs and talented teams. New solutions for local challenges are in constant development and transformed into business opportunities, while meeting real human needs.
Our Digital Nomad, Mbali Ndlovu connects with Arnold Tarris – Growth and Partnership Associate at Founders Factory and they unpack what and how they work with entrepreneurs on our continent. Their offices are based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Founders Factory work with entrepreneurs from the HealthTech startups preventing outbreaks through rapid diagnostics to FinTech startups unlocking new financial markets and everything between, African startups are driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution — with African entrepreneurs behind the wheel.
Inspired by the startups Founders Factory work with, they are dedicated to supporting the exceptional founders redefining what it means to be an entrepreneur in Africa.
Founders Factory offer two startup programs, designed for African entrepreneurs building and scaling early-stage startups –
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021