Our resident digital nomad and entrepreneur Mbali Ndhlovu discuss the do’s and don’t and offer guidance and advice to digital entrepreneurs about how to go about promoting your business in social media. We take a specific look at Facebook
5 key points about getting your business onto social media:
Expecting success right away. If you are expecting success right away from your business, then you are setting yourself up for disappointment – relationships take time.
Ignoring your true passion and just going chasing the money – your content is what is going to connect with potential clients – not your discounts.
Not being adaptable – if you don’t get tration within the first weeks, you need to be able to adapt and change what you are doing and try another apporoach. Watch what your competition are doing
You cant ignore social media – your competitors are in the space so you need to be too. Your content and connection with potential clients and being authentic to who you are will connect with the right people.
- iOCO achieves 100 AWS certifications | #eBizWires - November 26, 2020
- Gentlemen please LOVE YOUR NUTS | #LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone | Torsten Koehler |#marketing |#podcast |#ebizradio - November 26, 2020
- A cash register and office day-care in the 1800’s – What does this have to do with selling today? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Salesenablement |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Bottles – an on demand alcohol delivery service |#Letstalkdigital | Audrey Naidoo | Enrico Ferigoli | Vincent Viviers |#Digital | Pick n Pay |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Education institutions band together to slash prices for #BlackFriday |#PayItForward | The Knowledge Trust - November 24, 2020
- What is motivational leadership? |#LTL |#Leadership |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Dan Davis |#Penbev | #Cocacola - November 23, 2020
- Sexual harrasement is NOT ACCEPTABLE – Call it out! |#LTS |#kevinbritz |#laurenbritz | Lunch Time Stories | #Podcast |#ebizradio - November 20, 2020
- Doctors make the worst patients | Male breast cancer and business |#LTM |#kevinbrtiz |#bjornsalsone | Dr Carel Piet van Eeden|#Marketing |#Podcast - November 19, 2020
- Are you the next The MediaShop Johannesburg MD? |#eBizWires - November 18, 2020
- Work from home has fundamentally redefined the eight-hour workday | #eBizInsights | Richard Firth - November 18, 2020