Our resident digital nomad and entrepreneur Mbali Ndhlovu discuss the do’s and don’t and offer guidance and advice to digital entrepreneurs about how to go about promoting your business in social media. We take a specific look at Facebook
5 key points about getting your business onto social media:
Expecting success right away. If you are expecting success right away from your business, then you are setting yourself up for disappointment – relationships take time.
Ignoring your true passion and just going chasing the money – your content is what is going to connect with potential clients – not your discounts.
Not being adaptable – if you don’t get tration within the first weeks, you need to be able to adapt and change what you are doing and try another apporoach. Watch what your competition are doing
You cant ignore social media – your competitors are in the space so you need to be too. Your content and connection with potential clients and being authentic to who you are will connect with the right people.
- Augmented Reality and financial services |#Marketing | #LTM | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Data and Creative Effectiveness in Digital Marketing |#LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Antonio Petra |#Digital | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Selling requires 3 D’s and a R – do you have them? |#Sales | Shelley Walters | Sales Enabler | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- How do we tackle INCLUSION in the workplace? |#HR | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Samkelo Blom | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- The events space has now become a hybrid industry | Business Brunch with Bjorn | Liesl Smith | The Events Place | #Entrepreneur | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- African Women Can Build a Better Future for All Africans with Oil and Natural Gas if Men Just Step Back | #Opinion | NJ Ayuk | African Energy Chamber #Insight | #ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- DiDi e-hailing takes on Uber and Bolt in SA |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | #podcast | #ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- Why women are successful leaders | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson |Sonja Coetzer |#podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- The Love Trust – An outstanding NPO | Stephen Brown|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- My therapist is a ROBOT is yours? |#Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021