Exhibition organisers, venues, associations and service providers from around the world united behind a global initiative to stage Global Exhibitions Day on Thursday, 8 June.
Driven by the Paris-based UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and the Dallas-based IAEE (The International Association of Exhibitions and Events), associations and industry players joined forces for Global Exhibitions Day to promote the industry and highlight its achievements.
In South Africa, EXSA General Manager Phumulani Hlatshwayo called on the South African industry to rise to the occasion in the form of a sizzling potjie competition at the Johannesburg Expo Centre. The industry did not disappoint. Not only did they come together with their best culinary creations, but top companies were celebrated and honoured.
Hlatshwayo says, “Sponsors and supporters pulled together to make this event possible while the participants ensured that the day was a huge success. There was so much energy and team spirit, showing just how much the industry has to offer. We want to congratulate our winners as well, who deserved the recognition and awards that they received.”
The winner companies are as follows:
Best Venue Potjie: Johannesburg Expo Centre
Best Service Provider Potjie: In House Exhibitions
Best Exhibition Organiser Potjie: Innovation Team
For more information, visit [email protected]
- A shotgun approach just leaves a big hole | #BrunchWithBjörn | Björn Salsone | Rose Hare | Public Relations | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 15, 2021
- Apple Updates – Features overhaul for all things ‘i’ |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 15, 2021
- What tribes have emerged post Covid-19? | #Trends | Dion Chang | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Flux Trends - June 14, 2021
- Living in the moment and fulfilling your purpose is what entrepreneurship is all about |#EdifyWithEide | #Entrepreneur | Eide van Zyl | Shireen Onia | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 14, 2021
- Do you lead by example? PR skills and leadership | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | Priscilla Urquhart | Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages | #Podcast - June 14, 2021
- 80% of tasks between HR and business can be automated |#Wires | #ebizradio | #HR | PaySpace| Warren van Wyk | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Improving Customer Service in the retail sector | #LunchtimeMarketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Inspiring Women in Sport |#Insight | Neil Wilkinson | Kryolan | SASCOC | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Conversations you need to be having now | #Leadership | Human Capital | Kevin Britz | Dr. Marcel Hattingh | City Changers Institute | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Franc(ly) – saving and investing is now accessible to everyone | #LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Sebastian Patel | Franc | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021