hansgrohe, Germany’s premium manufacturer of luxury kitchen and bathroom products, has been honoured at the German Brand Award 2021, in the “Excellence in Brand Strategy and Creation” category. hansgrohe won the Gold award for Brand Refresh in the category.
The German Brand Award honours global achievers in successful brand management. The Award was conceived by Germany’s design and brand authority and is judged by a top-class panel of experts in brand management and brand science. The Award identifies and honours unique brands and brand builders in their respective industries.
hansgrohe’s winning entry for 2021, “Feel alive”, was a premium lifestyle campaign aimed at a discerning target market. The messaging focused on experiences with water that inspire feelings of “joy” and “liveliness” – a sentiment that frames hansgrohe’s mission to craft innovative, luxury products that are, not only aesthetically appealing, but easy to use and environmentally responsible.
The German Brand Award Jury issued the following statement: “Innovations, customer needs and the market have changed and have made it necessary to reposition the hansgrohe brand: The new strategic orientation, ‘Feel alive’ is a clear commitment to more joie de vivre and individuality, and thus more than just relaxation, well-being and security.
“Man stands in the middle of life; in the middle of the moment. This strategic realignment was translated into graphics, words and pictures. The result is a top-class appearance that positions hansgrohe as a contemporary premium brand, clearly sets it apart from the competition and at the same time, puts it on course for the future – a successful further development that fully exploits the brand’s potential”.
Through its modern design and refreshingly high-quality products, hansgrohe continues to reinvent classic staple fittings in bathrooms and kitchens all over the world. The hansgrohe product range includes premium taps and mixers for wash basins, showers and bathtubs; showers (hand showers and overhead showers); shower-pipes and shower systems; and kitchen products including taps and kitchen sinks.
To view hansgrohe’s full range, visit www.hansgrohe.co.za.
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021