hansgrohe, Germany’s premium manufacturer of luxury kitchen and bathroom products, has been honoured at the German Brand Award 2021, in the “Excellence in Brand Strategy and Creation” category. hansgrohe won the Gold award for Brand Refresh in the category.
The German Brand Award honours global achievers in successful brand management. The Award was conceived by Germany’s design and brand authority and is judged by a top-class panel of experts in brand management and brand science. The Award identifies and honours unique brands and brand builders in their respective industries.
hansgrohe’s winning entry for 2021, “Feel alive”, was a premium lifestyle campaign aimed at a discerning target market. The messaging focused on experiences with water that inspire feelings of “joy” and “liveliness” – a sentiment that frames hansgrohe’s mission to craft innovative, luxury products that are, not only aesthetically appealing, but easy to use and environmentally responsible.
The German Brand Award Jury issued the following statement: “Innovations, customer needs and the market have changed and have made it necessary to reposition the hansgrohe brand: The new strategic orientation, ‘Feel alive’ is a clear commitment to more joie de vivre and individuality, and thus more than just relaxation, well-being and security.
“Man stands in the middle of life; in the middle of the moment. This strategic realignment was translated into graphics, words and pictures. The result is a top-class appearance that positions hansgrohe as a contemporary premium brand, clearly sets it apart from the competition and at the same time, puts it on course for the future – a successful further development that fully exploits the brand’s potential”.
Through its modern design and refreshingly high-quality products, hansgrohe continues to reinvent classic staple fittings in bathrooms and kitchens all over the world. The hansgrohe product range includes premium taps and mixers for wash basins, showers and bathtubs; showers (hand showers and overhead showers); shower-pipes and shower systems; and kitchen products including taps and kitchen sinks.
To view hansgrohe’s full range, visit www.hansgrohe.co.za.
- How do you assess the risk in your business? | #Insight | #Insurance | #Risk | Ingrid von Stein | Marcel Wood | Hollard Insure | #Podcast - May 23, 2022
- Growing number of SA girls are seizing careers | Opportunities in STEM | #Study | SASOL BURSARY SERVICES | Monica Luwes - May 23, 2022
- Embrace your future with the Sasol Bursary Programme | #Bursary | #Study | #Business | #Insight | Sasol - May 23, 2022
- Chery Tiggo 7 Pro launched | #Motoring | #Biking | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - May 20, 2022
- Call Centres should be SOLUTION CENTRES! | #Marketing | #LunchtimeMarketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Podcasts - May 20, 2022
- THE WEEK THAT WAS | #News | #NewsUpdates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - May 20, 2022
- FREE eCommerce Virtual Summit opens registrations for entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #eCommerce | The Insaka eCommerce Academy - May 19, 2022
- Running like the wind into the future | #Technology | #Running | #Gadgets | Arthur Goldstuck | #Podcast - May 19, 2022
- Are you even aware of yourself? | #Coaching | #LunchtimeCoaching | #HR | #Entrepreneur | Kevin Britz | Akhona Tota | Silu Business Partners - May 18, 2022
- The symbiotic relationship of sport and Education | #Opinion | #Insight | #Education | #Sport | The Love Trust - May 18, 2022