We know how busy entrepreneurs are…
Constantly juggling all aspects of business from marketing and administration to sales and finance (and even making a cup of tea every now and then).
However, it is equally critical to pause and assess what your business has achieved over the past 3 months and by doing so highlight potential threats and more importantly opportunities!
The Branson Centre is dedicated to assisting you and your business to succeed. This is why we designed the Quarterly Assessment which gives you an opportunity to track your business. This information also helps us assess where your business may need further assistance.
Take that critical pause to fill in your Quarterly Assessment. If you haven’t already received the link from us, please give us a shout at: [email protected]
The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship supports budding young entrepreneurs, giving them the skills, opportunities and inspiration they need to launch and grow their businesses. Our program is designed to help businesses develop and, in turn, create jobs and stimulate the local economy.
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021