We know how busy entrepreneurs are…
Constantly juggling all aspects of business from marketing and administration to sales and finance (and even making a cup of tea every now and then).
However, it is equally critical to pause and assess what your business has achieved over the past 3 months and by doing so highlight potential threats and more importantly opportunities!
The Branson Centre is dedicated to assisting you and your business to succeed. This is why we designed the Quarterly Assessment which gives you an opportunity to track your business. This information also helps us assess where your business may need further assistance.
Take that critical pause to fill in your Quarterly Assessment. If you haven’t already received the link from us, please give us a shout at: [email protected]
The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship supports budding young entrepreneurs, giving them the skills, opportunities and inspiration they need to launch and grow their businesses. Our program is designed to help businesses develop and, in turn, create jobs and stimulate the local economy.
- Philanthropy: Restoring human dignity through innovation in SA|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - October 30, 2020
- #POWERTOTHEPIXEL 2020 |Fak’ugesi Festival |#MbaliNdhlovu | Dr Tegan Bristow |#Digital |#Podcast - October 30, 2020
- What is the difference between SOCIAL SELLING and SOCIAL MARKETING? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Podcast - October 29, 2020
- Positivity, Authentic and Consistency – That’s how to build a brand |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |#DannyPainter - October 29, 2020
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020