Johannesburg-based ICT and cloud solutions leader Elingo (Pty) Ltd. is a renowned services provider targeting the high-growth evolving multimedia contact centre and IP telephony space.
This progressive tech firm has established partnerships with industry leaders to ensure the supply of tailor-made, versatile and customisable solutions that integrate with any process or system.
One such alliance continues to make inroads into the industry – Elingo and its partner Genesys, recognised officially by Gartner as a leader in the 2018 Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre Infrastructure Worldwide – for the tenth time consecutively!
Genesys powers over 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences per year, with the focus being on providing value through true omni-channel engagement.
On 17 May Gartner issued the updated 2018 Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre Infrastructure (CCI MQ), which confirmed the accolade bestowed upon Genesys.
Genesys was placed furthest among all vendors in completeness of vision for a decade – this validates the company’s mission to power the world’s best customer engagement solutions for organisations of all sizes – both in the cloud and on-premises.
It is a partnership that Elingo plans to highlight with its Gold sponsorship of the G-Summit Johannesburg 2018, scheduled for 17 July at The Forum, Bryanston.
This is a flagship African digital transformation event for all Genesys customers and partners in South East Africa.
Keynote speakers include Genesys CMO Merijn te Booij
Paul McIntyre, Chief Sales Officer at Elingo, said the company will highlight innovation and what digitalisation means to businesses.
“We are very proud to be a Genesys partner. Our culture and focus is on ensuring value through solutions because they perform equally well across channels, on-premise and in the cloud. Experience communication as it should be: fluid, instinctive and profoundly empowering,” said McIntyre.
Elingo (Pty) Ltd. is a Johannesburg-based ICT company focused on services and solutions within the multimedia contact centre and enterprise IP telephony space.
The technology firm has partnered with established industry leaders to ensure the supply of tailor-made, versatile and customisable solutions that integrate with any process or system.
The company’s product offering is designed primarily to automate each process within the call centre including phone calls, SMS, e-mail, fax or web chat.
Elingo’s pre-sales teams have unmatched product, technical and architectural knowledge and the quality of its product guarantees value-add and innovation to contact centres of any size.
The company has kept ahead of game-changing trends including the cloud (on-premise and cloud-based Communications as a Service (CaaS), contact centre automation, enterprise IP telephony – as well as consulting, support and education.
Elingo is an industry leader in business process automation and is run by a core team with over 25 years’ experience in contact centre design, deployment and support.
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Elingo (Pty) Ltd
Mobile: +27 83 609 9799
Direct Tel & Fax: +27 11 206 2959 / 11 206-2920
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021